Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

So, this one is to finish and the next one is more conducive to a PR, no?

April 6th is a 5K with my daughter, April 14th is a marathon that is hella hilly.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Crossroads is normally not a PR course as it never fails you are constantly running uphill into the wind.  Its a base builder of a race and that is about it for me.  Plus this will be year 3 of the race and I have ran it all 3 years.

That Olympus movie does look good.  I want to see it.

Marjorie, that sounds like a very productive weekend!

Just looked at my log, 261 miles in the last 30 days.  I did 20 on the TM today and I feel great.  Operation 48-hour-OMG-why-am-I-doing-this-again is making progress.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Great job, Van.

Bring on this week!  If the guys do the fun run, I should do a nice mileage PB on Saturday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

Short week this week since Friday is a BP holiday.  BP as in the oil mogul, they are my offices primary client.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Morning.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Don't believe everything you think. 

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Way to go, Van!

Last night was nuts!!  Thank God I'm home and it's all day shift's problem now!!!

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Hi everyone!  If I make it to March 31st with my sanity intact then I know it's going to be OK.  Those two weeks of April are just mop-up.  Almost there.

Happy Monday!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Nice job Van!

Hey everyone.  Was supposed to have a doc appointment  They had to reschedule  So back to work I go Smile

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Trixie still won't eat so she is most likely staying in the hospital again.  Stubborn kitty.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Sorry about the kitty Damaris.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Mike, you're in the home stretch.  You've got this!

Damaris, hope kitty starts to feel better.

Marjorie, I hate when that happens.

Pam, good thing your shift was over.

Doug, enjoy the holiday, although I though you normally only worked a 4 day week anyhow?

NC, ditto, but for the upcoming week.

Docket_Rocket

They might release her tomorrow but they have to force feed her tonight to see if she throws up.  She looked so sad and lifeless tonight....Hoping her true personality comes back soon.

Van, how long til your dog came back to his old self after all that illness?  Or did he ever lose it at all?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Van, I used to work a 4 day week but its been a while.  Been on 5 tens since January 2012.  15 months straight now of 50 hour weeks.

Damaris, it was about 5 days.  And then she slowly got better.  It's like it was a virus. Good luck.