Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Thanks.  She just looked so sad, I wonder if she will ever be the same.  She has only been in the hospital since Friday and she looks like she quit living.

Damaris, it was about 5 days.  And then she slowly got better.  It's like it was a virus. Good luck.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Almost afternoon but not exactly so good morning.

Van no biggie they cancelled.  Just the dermatologist so not a bit deal.  I'll just go next monday

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Hey crew!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Our dog got into some Easter candy this morning, ate some chocolate PB eggs.  I'm sure there will be a big mess to clean up when we get home.  Ugh.  Long day at work here. Tired.  And still need to run when I get home this evening.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Good luck with that run tonight Van.  Tonight I skipped in favor of a family dinner.  Its spring break time and DW and DD are taking off in the morning for a 1/2 week get away.  Means I will be bach-ing it for a few days.

Hope they have a great trip Doug.  Party at your house, right?

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Diagnosis - Fibromyalgia.

i'm starting the switch from Zoloft to Effexor.  Effexor is an antidepressant used off label to treat Fibro pain, so my rheumatologist is shooting for a two for one deal with the med switch.  Short story : I need to find the right balance between exercise, sleep, and pacing my daily life so I keep my  symptoms under control, and that will take time, trial, and error.  Sigh.

Relentless forward progress

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Party at Doug's!!

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Damaris - That's so sad. Hope your cat feels better soon.

Van - Hope your dog isn't sick. Get some rest.

Marjorie - Hope your day got better.

Mike - Hey back!  Your almost there keep going!

Learningdaily - I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like your rheumatologist has a plan.  You'll get it figured out.  Take care of yourself.

Doug - We will all come party like teenagers and your DW and DD will never know we were there.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

No broken lamps and you have to clean up when we are done.

A funny story along that line.  My in-laws always knew when my wife's brother threw a party at their house when they were out because they would come home to a very clean house.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Doug - That is funny!

Docket_Rocket

LD, fibromyalgia?  I had no idea the symptoms pointed to that.  Hope the medication helps!

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Morning all!  Party at Doug's?  Woo hoo!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

My mom in law has Fibromyalga.  It's manageable.

Hello to everyone else, it's hump day. It's my Saturday, time for a really long run.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey ya kids!  NC the day didn't get much better but meh, it is what it is and today is a new day so we hope it is a good day

Marjorie