Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

July?  Not sure if I want to run in July.  But sounds like a nice option too, thanks!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Panda Express for dinner and a beer!  YUMMMMM

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning!  Nice run now to get hair cut.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

So my oldest used his Legos to make a TARDIS, and then made a sonic screwdriver for the figurine that looks most like the tenth Doctor as played by David Tennant. I'm so proud!

Hi. My name is Pam, and I'm a BBC geek.  My addictions include, but are not limited to: Doctor Who and Sherlock.

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Giggle giggle

Used to watch many moons ago.  Back when the 4th doctor was in re-runs here in the US.  Just can't get in to it now though.

Docket_Rocket

Crap!  I feel like crap!  I finished 18 but that was too short compared to what I wanted.

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Marjorie, sorry about the drama.  When dealing with family, there usually is.  And enjoy the iPad, they are a fun tool to have.

Damaris, can you keep going?

Doug, sounds like a good dinner!

Pam, yes, be proud, very proud.

So I ended up with 13 trail miles last night with my group.  And one hell of a party.  Running, on technical, rocky muddy trails, at night, while drinking, and eating like there's no tomorrow.  I gained 5 lbs. I left about 130 am, and they finally got done about 7 this morning.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

I could've but my pace was already close to 12mm which a minute slower than usual

and I didn't want to just run/walk the rest.  It's not a race so no biggie.

I might run tonight.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Just took some old trim off. Yuck. Nothing like breathing in fumes of Goofoff to get the gluey residue off the tile. Just a little more to get off.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

The drama is bad and getting worse. I'm trying to not let it bother me.

Marjorie

Um, that's what the event was about, was to keep going, including run/walk.  That's the way ultras work, even winners occasionally walk.

I could've but my pace was already close to 12mm which a minute slower than usual

and I didn't want to just run/walk the rest.  It's not a race so no biggie.

I might run tonight.

Stay positive. This too shall pass.

The drama is bad and getting worse. I'm trying to not let it bother me.

Docket_Rocket

Yes, but I wasn't going to do a LR run/walking.  It was just not my day.  They were doing 14 hours, I was not.  Although most were just doing 15 milers and stuff so I was among the ones that rant he most.  I really wanted 20 with 25-30 as a distant possibility.  I wouldn't have mind walking but my asthma was not happy with all the wind and I was not in the mood to walk it the rest of the way.

Um, that's what the event was about, was to keep going, including run/walk.  That's the way ultras work, even winners occasionally walk.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And my comment about 12mm was that I felt so bad with the asthma that I couldn't sustain that much longer which is not normal.  i might use the nebulizer as the cough is pretty tight.

Damaris

Fundraising Page