Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Jose found us!

Relentless forward progress

Good morning, youse guys!

Well, news on the spinal front: I'm getting referred for a non-surgical solution first (cortisone plus anesthetic injection) which should at least take away most of the pain and inflammation so I can be more comfortable while my body tries to heal itself. The main problem is the pressure against the nerve--the surgeon was not worried about the scoliosis at all.

So I am actually looking forward to getting poked with needles under ultrasound guidance! It's better than the pills I have to take--enough to make me rattle. Plus the OH-so-attractive sacro-iliac brace I get to wear 24/7.

I'm going in today at 1pm to get my taxes done, thank Goddess. At least it will be off my mind. I have a truly astounding inability to complete simple math accurately when it comes to tax forms.With the rental income, disabled kids and how that affects deductions, 5 different student loans 1098-E forms to track, and all the rest, the numbers just keep spinning in my head with no logic or resolution.

After 10 years of having the IRS CORRECT me every year, I switched to H&R Block. Big grin

Ah--looks like my coffee is brewed. Cross-training at the gym today. Bleh. I smell like chlorine permanently thanks to all the aqua running. I REALLY wish my gym had an underwater treadmill. You can't find one for love or money around here.

Good to see Jose on here! What's everyone else up to today?

Docket_Rocket

Hi, Heather!  Sorry to hear the news but I'm sure you'll tackle this just like everything else and beat it into submission!  Good luck with the non-surgical treatment.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hiya.

Nice run today.  Nice temps.  I have Pilates later as well.  Should be a busy day

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Afternoon.

I hate the GDMFing taper aches!

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Good luck with your back, Heather.

Crew_Dawg

Dang Heather, that sucks about the back.  I have been gone so long I didn't know you were out like that.

Good 8 miler today for me, victory again!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Heather, after H&R does your taxes, go see the local Liberty Tax for a second look, they should review for free.  The local H&Rs to us are crap.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Where is everyone today?

Docket_Rocket

I was in court.  sorry.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Hi everyone!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo.

Docket_Rocket

Tú?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

My boobs hurt

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Better than your dizzy hurting