Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Maybe YOU are pregnant, Neil. Joking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Heather, hope you have a speedy recovery.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning.  Think I am gonna call the doc.  Still coughing from my bronchitis.  Should have known better as it usually takes 2 rounds of the z-pack for me.  Sucks I cannot just call up and get a z-pack refill, have to go spend $30 on the co-pay.

Docket_Rocket

good luck.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

3PM for the doc visit today

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey everyone.  So my dad moved his wedding date to June 15th.  WTF?  September has become June.  And it is 72 freaking days away.  Sigh.

Marjorie

Marjorie, does that mean a trip back home sooner than you expect, or just that you've got work to do much sooner?

Doug, hope you get the meds.

Docket_Rocket

Ugh, Marjorie!

pending results of her bulirubin test and her cold, Trixie got a clean bill of health.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Marjorie, does that mean a trip back home sooner than you expect, or just that you've got work to do much sooner?

Nope. Going up end this month. Then in June versus Sept. I'm trying to not have to plan this thing. I've never met her so it is hard. Dad wants me to order the disposable cameras for the tables. That I can do. Don't want to but can be done. Dh probably can't go in June. He cannot get days off easily being he is a firefighter. His only chance is to trade a shift with another Captain. Not going to be easy as the weekend they picked is Father's Day weekend. He will have a hard time getting someone to work for him that Saturday.

Marjorie

Sounds like you'll just have to make do.  Sorry.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Ugh, Marjorie!!  Nothing like family drama.... (Hug)

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Don't sound like fun at all Marjorie.

As for me, got more meds now!!!