Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Crew_Dawg

Hey gang, I am home and relaxing!  It's amazing what I have missed over 6 weeks

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Hey gang, I am home and relaxing!  It's amazing what I have missed over 6 weeks

Hey, Neil.  What are your plans while at home?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

I will try to get ahead on my work for officer school, and to get a few unfinished projects done around the house.

Docket_Rocket

I bet you Mary is happy to have you there for the holidays.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

I hope so Smile

Wandering Wally

Welcome home Neil! AFM-I just ran and ate today. Pretty quiet.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey guys I had laryngitis yesterday so a day with basically not talking and I bagged my run. Today I did 14 and it was fine. My voice is almost back but not quite. We are now under a tornado watch.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  Busy day yesterday as I had a missing kitty and spent most of the afternoon looking for her.  She was finally found after 11pm.

S'up with you?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

It's been a good day with good people, and a good run ta boot.

Wandering Wally

Busy day! Year end stuff is making my days go really fast.

Run!  Just Run!

Docket_Rocket

Busy day for me too!  I barely had time to come here last night (gasp!).

Morning!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Holy shit its Wednesday!  So where exactly has the week gone so far?  I blinked and missed it.

Docket_Rocket

The faster, the better!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

The way the holidays fall this year means if it isn't done by this Friday, there's a good chance it won't get done until after the new year.  Yikes!

Run!  Just Run!

Hey crew, hope you are all well. 

Neil, welcome home, glad you get a holiday break.  

Mike, Doug, Damaris, Marjorie, yo!  

Riding out a snow storm at home tonight.  I'm happy about that, content just to sit and watch and relax.  

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.