Beginners and Beyond

It's the MONDAILIES. (Read 43 times)

Hi, everyone.

I'm off to the gym to run a bit. I don't know how much. I've barely worked out these past five weeks. I've been run down and had an upset stomach. Yesterday, I was diagnosed with giardiasis. That explains that. Hopefully, the antibiotic will help resolve everything.

LRB

Hi.

I am going to run easy for about 35 minutes this morning. My legs and hips were not really all that sore during yesterday's run, which was a pleasant surprise.

Cyberic

Hi Basya. I'll have to look up what giardiasis is later on.

Easy 6 later on. My legs are tired.

bluerun

Super B****

AlterG 10K.

I get to pay an awful lot of money to an oral surgeon later today.  I am not excited.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

Good morning, all you fine people of the RunningAhead forums!  I've got 50 minutes easy today.  I think Mother Nature missed the memo that August ends today...gonna be a hot week.

<3

happylily

4 or 5 at recovery today.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

StepbyStep-SH

Good morning, all!

7.6 miles this morning; stretched it out a bit so I could end up just over 100 miles, rather than just under 100, for the month.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Little Blue

Happy Monday!

I guess it's a RD.  I was hoping for 2.4 miles to round out the month, but it's raining buckets, to be followed  by thunderstomrs.  Maybe if there's a break in the monsoon later this morning, I'll run up to the corner and back.

Basya ~ I googled that.  Ugh, sounds awful.  Hopefully the antibiotics will fix you right up.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have Pilates and 7 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!!

Damn, missed the topless thread. lol  Every day is topless day for me, woohoo!! 

62* this morning, it was great!!  5.75 this morning, more this evening plus my UTBF workout (aka Dave gets his ass kicked take 2 lol).  I think my triceps are just now recovered from last week's workout. 

Basya, hope the antibiotics do the trick!

Hope everyone has a great day, well, as great as Monday can be! 

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

cjones1

Hidy ho, neighborinos.

8 easy this morning.  190 miles for August.  My legs be tired.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

From the Internet.

Morning! I did some run/walk stuff earlier - warmup walk, 4x5 min run/1 min walk, cooldown walk, somewhere over 3 miles total. I figure if I alternate walk, walk/run, and straight-up running for the next couple weeks I will be less likely to break myself again. Some sort of pool workout in a bit.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Hi Basya. I'll have to look up what giardiasis is later on.

It's an infection caused by a protozoan parasite, usually from contact with untreated water. In the US hikers and backpackers can get it from drinking from mountain streams without first treating the water.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Hi, everyone.

I'm off to the gym to run a bit. I don't know how much. I've barely worked out these past five weeks. I've been run down and had an upset stomach. Yesterday, I was diagnosed with giardiasis. That explains that. Hopefully, the antibiotic will help resolve everything.

Hope you feel better soon!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page