Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies are kickass! (Read 34 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 4.3 miles.  I am ready to get this day going.

I hope everyone has a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Run Commute. 5.8 miles, and another ~4 later to run back home.

delicate flower

Hello Friday people!  I got 4 miles done early this morning in the warm, thick, humid morning air.  An easy run that completely soaked me.  I've got a lake swim to get done after work.

<3

LRB

Waking up to the news in Dallas shook me to my core. This world has some seriously fucked up people in it. Terrible!

LRB

Anyway, I ended up driving to work and running 6 there. My legs still had a little yoga stiffness in them but it turned out to be a decent jog.

bluerun

Super B****

5. Sticky.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates and 7 miles tonight.  Our server was down but it's just working now, damn it, LOL.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Waking up to the news in Dallas shook me to my core. This world has some seriously fucked up people in it. Terrible!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

This world has some seriously fucked up people in it. Terrible!

LRB

Morning!  I have Pilates and 7 miles tonight.  Our server was down but it's just working now, damn it, LOL.

Would you have been able to work from home?

LRB

I'm meeting some peeps from work at a new joint in town called nkd pizza. I'll report back on the yum factor later.

Docket_Rocket

Would you have been able to work from home?

Yes (I posted this yesterday, silly, LOL).  The server was OK everywhere, but here.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I'm meeting some peeps from work at a new joint in town called nkd pizza. I'll report back on the yum factor later.

Yes to pizza...always.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Yes (I posted this yesterday, silly, LOL).  The server was OK everywhere, but here.

Oh, I thought you posted that you were requesting it. I didn't realize it was automatic.

Docket_Rocket

Oh, I thought you posted that you were requesting it. I didn't realize it was automatic.

Oh, I thought you meant if I could work from home even if the server was off here, ha.  Yes, I finally got the OK from le Boss on it, only to have it smashed because it was fixed, ha.  At least the bitch at work is home working so we don't have to see her.  I am also the only attorney working today, (here), so I have gotten 300 calls.  Waahhhh.

Damaris

Fundraising Page