Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES are busy you know, Tuesday'ing (Read 35 times)

LRB

Which means 7 easy for me, sans the strides.

Cyberic

5 ish for me.

MTA: At lunch, not already done

No more marathons

7ish at lunch - with hills.

I hate hills.

This is gonna suck.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 miles test driving a pair of Hokas.  They are the ugliest and heaviest shoes that I have ever put on my feet, and they feel awkward as he'll while walking,  But, while running they feel like you are jumping up and down on the bed.  I hate to get too excited about anything running related right now, but I maybe should have tried them five years ago.

Time to go do some work, then the wife and I are Nashville bound to see Mr. Petty and his Heartbreakers fill Bridgestone Arena with the sounds of awesome.  Joe Walsh is even gonna show up early and play for us.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

Good morning, runners and gimps!  I blew off my swim this morning...it's an SRD for the wife and I didn't want to wake her.  Bike ride later, which will most likely be my first indoor ride in weeks thanks to the rain today.  It's all good...I won't complain very often about mid-week rain.

I am starting to feel better from the sleep-deprived weekend.

Time to go do some work, then the wife and I are Nashville bound to see Mr. Petty and his Heartbreakers fill Bridgestone Arena with the sounds of awesome.  Joe Walsh is even gonna show up early and play for us.

I got stoned just reading that.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Slept a bit better yesterday but still feeling meh.  9 miles after training today.  We'll see.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Running after work today, but the Texas weather is beginning to warm up now. Will be around 88 degrees when I do my run/walk.   Might have to start switching to morning running pretty soon.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This morning - gym first

No automatic alt text available.

And then afterwards, got home and took the dogs for a run.

No automatic alt text available.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Cool about the Hokas PR

10 miles with 10 of onemile's favorites at the end.

New phone, can't get my Garmin to pair with it ffs.

Dave

onemile

But, while running they feel like you are jumping up and down on the bed.  I hate to get too excited about anything running related right now, but I maybe should have tried them five years ago.

You almost make me want to try them. Except I think they are all lower drop which my achilles hate now

onemile

New phone, can't get my Garmin to pair with it ffs.

The upload via Bluetooth has actually worked much better for me since I got a new phone. I used to have to monkey around with it, turning the BT on and off a bunch of times to get them to "see" each other.

The upload via Bluetooth has actually worked much better for me since I got a new phone. I used to have to monkey around with it, turning the BT on and off a bunch of times to get them to "see" each other.

It worked flawlessly for me before. Hopefully it will again, if I can just get the damn things to pair.

Dave

From the Internet.

I MIGHT HAVE  A CAR. I'm feeling all kinds of anxious. I'll be nice to be in something reliable with nice features and stuff, but I'm going to miss my manual transmission.

I ran 10 with some long hill climbs this morning. Felt great. All the hills this cycle are paying off!

LRB

It worked flawlessly for me before. Hopefully it will again, if I can just get the damn things to pair.

After the GC app is installed, turning both the watch and the phone off then back on will do it, but it takes its own sweet time. Just go to the app every other hour or so to check.