Beginners and Beyond

End of Days RR (w/pics, incl. sirdizzy and me acting goofy) (Read 314 times)

Karen M

Fun! And yes, that looks like a beautiful place to run!

Marathons are habit-forming...

"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13, NLT

Antipodean

Amazingly cool photos. The scenery is outrageously gorgeous, as is your green jacket. Absolutely love reading your RRs.

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

Docket_Rocket

The amount of torture you submitted your kitties too explains the shock, hahaha. Joking

Thanks, everyone! It's sort of an (unintentional) optical illusion where it looks like we're jumping super high. We didn't jump from the bricks but back a little bit on the dirt. Wink Amy, that was my first attempt at an air jump. Patrick and I decided we'd try another one at a future time now that we know how we look with what we did this time, haha. I love southern Utah. I could see myself moving there (or somewhere like there) someday. My husband is from Kanab, which is also in southern Utah, but it's too tiny of a town for me. But St George area... I could get used to running with that beautiful backdrop! And no, my cats aren't on drugs, lol. When I dumped out the bag of costume stuff, Missy darted into the bedroom and under the bed (only to be enticed out later by the refilling of her food dish). Meanwhile, Midnight's eyes widened and he sort of froze. Even once I put the costume on him and took the pics, he continued to lay there in shock. Finally, he decided to crawl away on his belly (as if he was trying to duck out from under whatever was on him, at which point hubby came to his rescue.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Happy to be running

Great RR and pictures! I want to try the Hoka's someday also. Oh and just beautiful country!

New runner base building for my first marathon 

I have run 2 half marathons 1:52:42 & 1:58:00