Beginners and Beyond

First day of spring dailies! (Read 32 times)

delicate flower

I guess first day of spring means nobody around here bothers to start the dailies thread, eh?

2500 yard swim done before work, and a run tonight.

Good morning and Happy Monday and Happy Spring!  Now wake up.

<3

delicate flower

According to FACEBOOKS, I ran my first race six years ago today, thanks to Oski putting the thought in my head.  I ran the 5K in 27:35.  Now I run that pace on the easiest of recovery runs.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 8 on a decent morning.  43F and little wind made it all ok.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day.

Baboon, how much coffee have you had?

Docket_Rocket

Lol.

RD for me. Dinner with Marjorie tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Rest day.

Baboon, how much coffee have you had?

Never enough!

BTW I am officially registered for the Space Coast Marathon Nov 26.  Docket, don't mess this up with Florida weather.  

<3

Docket_Rocket

Never enough!

BTW I am officially registered for the Space Coast Marathon Nov 26.  Docket, don't mess this up with Florida weather.  

Yay!  And Lol, that race has never been cold but shouldn't be too bad. Well, except for one year. See you there!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Yay!  And Lol, that race has never been cold but shouldn't be too bad. Well, except for one year. See you there!

Wife wanted to do the HM but the goddamn thing sold out in 20 minutes.  I had no idea it was that popular.  Fortunately they added a marathon relay option that she'll be doing, and the marathon hasn't sold out yet because marathons are dumb.

<3

LRB

LRB

According to FACEBOOKS, I ran my first race six years ago today, thanks to Oski putting the thought in my head.  I ran the 5K in 27:35.  Now I run that pace on the easiest of recovery runs.

That's pretty cool, Boon. Cool

I was in pretty good shape for my first 5k, having spent quite a bit of time on the belt for cardio. My problem was translating that time into distance on the road. Those 3 miles took FOREVER that first race, and they still do. lol

That's the thing about racing the 5k; if you're racing at 5k effort, nothing about it really changes except the time on the clock.

Cyberic

Baboon sure seems in a good mood today.

I'll run at lunch. Easy.

With the stupid traffic this morning (construction for one, and the cops closed a boulevard right in front of us and all of a sudden all traffic was rerouted through a small street where the snow has not been removed yet), I was cursing through my teeth wondering wtf I was doing in a car when I could have been running to work.

Have a good day.

LRB

Rest day. I'm hungover like a mother fucker. Smile

I drank way too much wine and had way too much fun over the weekend, now it's back to adulting for 5 days. Boo. 👎

Docket_Rocket

Wife wanted to do the HM but the goddamn thing sold out in 20 minutes.  I had no idea it was that popular.  Fortunately they added a marathon relay option that she'll be doing, and the marathon hasn't sold out yet because marathons are dumb.

I told you that when you asked last time, LOL. It usually sells out in 5 minutes.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

We had a surprise trip to Portland yesterday when the bed, which has pretty much been held together with books and zipties, decided to finally fall apart.  We got home in the evening, and I ran my planned 10 while my husband moved the old bed out.  Then I got back and we decided to try to put together the new one.  90 minutes later, we took the start of the new one back apart and moved in the new mattress so that at least we'd have somewhere to sleep.  5 hours later, my alarm went off.