Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies - Wet, windy, not warm. (Read 37 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.3 wet miles in the low 40s with too much wind. That's suckass bicycle weather, and it wasn't that greet for  a jog.  But, I got it done.  It's work time now.  That bank isn't going to finish itself.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

That bank isn't going to finish itself.

I never wired one when I was in the field but have been involved with several bank remodels as a code official. They are really quite simplistic when you get right down to it. Like, I've found more sophisticated security systems in factories and office towers than what I've seen in banks.

Anyway, it's a cool notch to have on one's belt. 👍

LRB

We're still in the 20s with wind chills in the teens. Not oppressive by any means, but we haven't spent much time above 40 degrees this month, which is rare for March, so I'm a bit flustered by it all. Blah.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have OTF and 4 miles today.

Glad I was able to sleep in.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Swing and a miss, but I swung hard .

<3

Nice racing, son. Looks like you kicked that thing's ass. Not a PR but pretty damn close.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Congrats, Phil!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

Phil - nice race. Will there be a RR?

LRB

Nice swinging! You were right in the back pocket of your 2016 performance. That's a helluva thing considering the level of constraining you're at.

Docket_Rocket

2.35 at OTF.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

I might be closing in on 15 whole miles for the week. Comebacks are a bitch, but at least I can say I'm solidly into comeback now and not stuck in limbo.

sdWhiskers

6 easy miles this morning. Perfect temp (60) but not a fan of the wind.

Just stood in line for 30 min to get my bib for a 5k tomorrow.  This race has been around forever...you'd think they'd have their shit together better.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Short on time today, so I ran 4 early this morning.  Hoping for double digit mileage tomorrow.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Spring Distance Classic 5k, 3/24; RunAPalooza (Asbury Park) HM, 4/6

Back still sore. 5 miles of what felt basically like the cooldown limp-shuffle after racing a half. A bit concerned about the 20 scheduled for tomorrow. 

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I might be closing in on 15 whole miles for the week. Comebacks are a bitch, but at least I can say I'm solidly into comeback now and not stuck in limbo.

Glad to see you around!

Damaris

Fundraising Page