Beginners and Beyond

Paper Shred TuesDAILIES (Read 27 times)

LRB

Good morning.

I have 7 over-easy with a side of strides on the menu that hopefully won't be too miserable. Afterwards, I'll pull the trigger on one of the three shredders in my online cart and put to bed once and for all this nonsense of manually tearing shit up or taking shit to work to shred.

#latetotheparty

Cyberic

5-6 on the menu. No side dish, no desert.

No more marathons

1,2,3,2,1,2,3,2,1 minutes hard with matching easy/moderate.

Did this 6 weeks ago except with matching moderate - no easy.

Guess coach is giving me a rest day.  Ha.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have Pilates and 7 miles.  I had a sleepless night, so more coffee will be needed.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Ugh, good morning...

DH has a meeting early this morning so he didn't want any interruptions, which meant me not getting up to go to the gym or even run. But at least I should be able to run this afternoon/evening with Dorian in the stroller.

My mornings just don't feel right when I don't get my workouts in......

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

8 w/10 strides

Dave

delicate flower

What's up!  Yeah great.

2600 yard swim before work.  Bike ride tonight that I am really looking forward to due to it being 80 degrees today.  I can wear a douchey tri kit for the first time this year.   

In an all day Workday system demo today.  This system looks slick as hell....lots of oohs and ahhs among the crowd here.

<3

In an all day Workday system demo today.  This system looks slick as hell....lots of oohs and ahhs among the crowd here.

The demo is ALWAYS awesome.

Dave

Cyberic

delicate flower

Infor was meh.  But at least they gave me a nice large coffee mug.  Workday hasn't bribed us with squat.

<3

LRB

Word.

We upgraded to the "The 21st century" and simultaneously went back to the stone age in the process. I hate the stupid crap system we have. It takes a million points and clicks to do what I could do on our dinosaur by pointing and clicking. Once. Ooh, but now our entries can be viewed in real time, which is great except nobody fuckin' views them.

Bitter much? Yes. 

Docket_Rocket

I work for the government.  Not even the demos are awesome here.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Skinniest guy in the room (ME) took the most lunch food.  You're damn right.  LOL at the people eating salads.  Poor bastards.

<3

onemile

I think when the recoveries are easy paced, you have to run the "on" parts faster