Beginners and Beyond

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD - so what are you drinking? (Read 169 times)

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

First up a glass of cabernet sauvignon, followed up with Abita Christmas Ale.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Just poured myself a glass of Merlot Smile

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Docket_Rocket

Pilsner Urquell for me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

xor

Sloooow.

Mango, passionfruit and orange soda. Don't care for any alcohol.

LRB

Alternating between Bells Two Hearted Ale and Sam Adams Boston Lager. 

Two of each every night after work.  It's a nice combination of flavors.

@runjerseygirl

Wine.  Pouring glass number 4.  Trying to unwind.  

Do you even run?

Mostly harmless

Samuel Adams Old Fezziwig Ale. Tis the season and all that stuff.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Blood orange vodka with cranberry juice and a splash of 7-up

@runjerseygirl

Blood orange vodka with cranberry juice and a splash of 7-up

That sounds fantastic.

Do you even run?

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

That sounds fantastic.

It is tasty. Smile

Not quite right

Appletini not the manliest of drinks but does the job Big grin

LRB

Damn.  I left a beer in the freezer five minutes too long.  Let's try that again....

@runjerseygirl

Appletini not the manliest of drinks but does the job Big grin

Appletinis are the shit.  I had a really strong one the other day.  Nearly knocked me on my ass.

Do you even run?

A Man On The Run!

Trying a glass of Malbec for the first time.....jury still out on this one.  Undecided

Zeke

http://zekerunning.wordpress.com/

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.- Albert Einstein