Beginners and Beyond

2013 in 2013-Collective Soles: Congratulations, Soles! (Read 440 times)

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Awesome! I see the mileage is coming back up again! Everything healing well?

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

Jess runs for bacon

Awesome! I see the mileage is coming back up again! Everything healing well?

So far so good! I'm being aggressive with my therapy and slowly increasing my mileage. I'm definitely more optimistic now Smile

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Hey guys, we're waiting on you...

*nudge-nudge*

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Thread is HERE

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Time to post for week16! Thread is HERE.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Waiting on Run Nai Run, sirdizzy, Angelbethany, lilac_jive, and Loves Summer! Please post your miles.

sirdizzy

LolLoblolly I always make the nag list.  My miles should start jumping in 2 weeks when I switch gears and go into marathon training.  Ironman in 4 days.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

LolLoblolly I always make the nag list.  My miles should start jumping in 2 weeks when I switch gears and go into marathon training.  Ironman in 4 days.

That's because you're too busy training! Good luck on your race this weekend!

sirdizzy

Its surprising how much training goes into an ironman event haha looking forward to something easy like marathon training Smile

Looking at my training log for last year versus this year is about triple, I am already at 1222 combined miles

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Please post your miles for Week 18!

Thread is HERE.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Looking for Run Nai Run, sirdizzy, jneilt, tehtide, and aponi. Please post your miles!

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Let's go, Soles! Thread is HERE.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Time to post your miles for Week 20!

Thread is HERE

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Waiting on lagrandegazelle, never run, Run Nai Run, tehtide, Loves Summer!, troy41, Angelbethany, and jneilt.

Please post your miles for Week 20!

Awesome! We are at 100% posting! Go Soles!

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

From PeachY:

All-Star Matchups - Teams need to vote for their All-Star Members

One of the most exciting weeks in the Club is about to happen again:  All-Star Week!                        

The Club All-Star matchup will be held in Week 23, June 3 – June 9.   All teams will need to vote for four (4) members from each team who will participate in this special Head2Head matchup. 

There will be two teams of 20 members (five Club teams represented by each All Star team).  The five teams represented by the winning All Star team will each get a 5% scoring bonus that can be used any time in the rest of the year, including the playoffs!

Each team should elect members who will be able to run significantly high miles during Week 23 and will post on time (10% scoring bonus applies here for 100% posting as well).  ALL TEAM MEMBERS SCORE..not just the top 75%, as will regular Head2Head.

Teams may select their representatives in any manner they like, but I must receive the list of members from the team captains no later than May 31st.

One team will have members from the 1st, 3rd, 7th, 8th & 10th place teams, the other from 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, & 9th place teams (based on rankings after Week 21 – and subject to change based on overall yearly pace).

===============================================================

We need to vote for/volunteer 4 runners for the All Star Team. Let Runny_babbit or rkymtnanna know if you want to be on the all star team. Our top 5 runners based on the current averages are:
                                nickshawn
                                lagrandegazelle
                                Dtothe2nd
                                BuckeyeNurse
                                Runny_babbit

If someone else wants to volunteer, please let us know. We have to have our list in to the admins by May 31st. Please email or PM your choice.