Beginners and Beyond

2013 in 2013-Collective Soles: Congratulations, Soles! (Read 440 times)

PMs sent - copied you, Kristen.  

Aponi, I can't access FB from work either unless I do it from my phone.

You can call me Anna

Last call for votes on team name.  We have 12 votes so far and a couple abstainers.  

You can call me Anna

I have attempted to create a google doc to track our weekly mileage (they did this on our team last year). I have never done this before so hopefully it will work. Runny Babbit, when I figure out how to make someone else an admin, I will grant you access , as well. I put us in as Collective Souls as that appears to be the winner on the name front. I haven't submitted the name yet so we can still change it if necessary. 

See the FB page for the link to the google doc or I can PM it to you here or on RWOL.

You can call me Anna

aponi

never runs the tangents

this is great because it's going to be so much easier to remember what team I'm on now

This was probably addressed before but does the mileage count start actually on the 1st what with it being on a Tuesday and all?

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

Yes, the first week will start on Tuesday as opposed to Monday.  Monday's miles will still count towards 2012in2012 for those playing that game.

The next week will go back to normal.

You can call me Anna

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Since we don't have everyone on FB to enjoy the nagging.,, I hope everyone got out and ran today!

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

Mmmmm...beer

Got it done, in the rain even, luckily it wasn't too cold. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

--------------------------------------------------------

<--------------- So not a fan of running in the rain unless it is a light mist.

Congrats on getting it done.

You can call me Anna

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

I love a good rain run as long as it isn't cold out!

aponi

never runs the tangents

I got my 4 miles in yesterday but today it was raining, actually rained all night long. I went from, "ok not so bad maybe leave the dog home to dear lord I'm not going out in that." Then I convinced myself that the extra hour would be better spent getting to work early so I can spend more time freaking out about a couple of big meetings I have today. Honestly that may be true but when I run I'm calmer and can concentrate better so bit of a toss up.

sirdizzy

Not doing so well this year, had the flu on Christmas and while I am better this nagging cough won't go away from it.  I did a 40 mile bike race on Saturday and near the end going up a huge hill I couldn't breathe, had to get off my bike and stop and catch my breath as I was almost hyperventilating.  So I only ran 6.3 miles last week and my normal tradition of running 15+ on New Years day turned into a wimpy 3.3 run.  Also skipped my swim day this morning because I am worried about not being able to breathe while swimming ughhhhhhhhh man this cough just needs to go away I feel fine otherwise until I start running or biking.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Dizzy, rest and recover! Better to take some short weeks than push it and make it worse.

aponi

never runs the tangents

w00t I got my 20 miles in this week. Only 16 of them **count** for 2013 but it feels good to start the year out right instead of already being in the hole.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

w00t I got my 20 miles in this week. Only 16 of them **count** for 2013 but it feels good to start the year out right instead of already being in the hole.

I hear ya on that one! I'm going to try my best not to let myself fall behind again.

Shakedown Street

36.21, did my nine miles today. 6 easy, 2.5 moderate uphill, .5 dry heave. Now getting on the bike for a bit.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)