Beginners and Beyond

2013 in 2013-Collective Soles: Congratulations, Soles! (Read 440 times)

Shakedown Street

36.21, did my nine miles today. 6 easy, 2.5 moderate uphill, .5 dry heave. Now getting on the bike for a bit.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Jess runs for bacon

16. Sad

36.21, did my nine miles today. 6 easy, 2.5 moderate uphill, .5 dry heave. Now getting on the bike for a bit.

No fun on the dry heave.

You can call me Anna

16. Sad

It is only week 1 - don't let one week get you down.

You can call me Anna

Mmmmm...beer

I was 5 miles behind my goal mileage, but I'll easily make that up next week.  I set my goal at 48mpw, but actually plan on averaging 50+, just figured I'd add in a lil buffer.  If I'm hitting it consistently, then I'll adjust my goal in June (we get one readjustment, right?).

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

I was 5 miles behind my goal mileage, but I'll easily make that up next week.  I set my goal at 48mpw, but actually plan on averaging 50+, just figured I'd add in a lil buffer.  If I'm hitting it consistently, then I'll adjust my goal in June (we get one readjustment, right?).

Yes, one readjustment between January 1st and June 30th (Week 26).

You can call me Anna

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Nice mileage, folks! Remember to post your miles in the RW thread. If you have trouble accessing the forum let us know and we can post for you.

Week #1

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

outoftheblue

It's nice to have week 1 in the books!

Bring on week 2.  For those under the weather, hope this week is better for you.

Life is good.

Jess runs for bacon

It is only week 1 - don't let one week get you down.

I'm just bummed because this is my third week of having issues with my marathon plan - and I only had two extra weeks built in. I'm starting to think I won't be able to do it.

never2late2run

Sorry team, no miles this week Undecided  Still dealing with hip issues but things are getting better.  Since it is early in the year, I'm not pushing the return.  Would rather get this issue fully resolved than have it come back up in a few weeks.

Hey aponi - don't you have on the wrong colors?  Should be State red, I believe.  Especially after that Virginia game..........Wink

Take care of that hip - the mileage will come when you heal.

You can call me Anna

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

I hope everyone is recovering and healing well from their injuries and illnesses!

Run smart, run strong, stay safe!

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Time to post your miles for week #2! Thread is here => LINK

Shakedown Street

done, doing, cool, 42.84...yaya

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

done, doing, cool, 42.84...yaya

Awesome! Big grin