Beginners and Beyond

The Friday Penguins Did It Again! (Read 32 times)

Bin Running

Mitch, go for it. You can PR!

update: found the trailhead! Took some pics will share later. Happy man I am.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hog: GO FOR IT!!!

Awood: Believe me, it will be more than one!

Bin: Well done, son! I am looking forward to seeing the pictures.

As for me, I can finally sit for awhile. The beer is cold and DW and I have "Argo" and "The Life of Pi" to watch before the swim meet tomorrow. It is likely we will fall asleep on the couch.

GinnyinPA

Bin - glad you found the trail.  How long is it?  I like railtrails, especially if they're deep in the woods.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Nice to see DD smiling face in front of  Stonehenge when I got up this morning.  Cherie, feel free to chaperone her.

Good luck on your weekend races, Coralie, Melanie, and Scott.

Zelanie

Got my packet picked up for tomorrow.  There was a kid who was maybe 7 handing out the goody bags and some advice.  He said I could choose the 10 mile or the 5K, but that the 10 mile course made him puke.  But he said the 5K course was good because it wasn't too long.  And he wanted to know if I was fast.  I told him I was "a little bit" fast.

4 miler tonight was nice and easy.  Legs felt good and I had to work at staying slow.

Good luck tomorrow, Mitch!  I predict 22:47 for a 7:20 OA pace.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Zel: "A little bit fast". I like it! Smile

hog4life

Zel, "little bit fast", lol. Kids are such angels. And thanks Smile