Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: The beginning of something good (Read 40 times)

LRB

'Sup yo.

Two days on, five days off, with a likely repeat next week (if I decide to take next Friday off as well). It doesn't get much better than that.

I am not running today but will do some type of core stuff. What are your plans for today?

Cyberic

I have two days of work left before the rest of the week off and next week completely off.

Today I'll run some easy miles for 45-55 minutes.

delicate flower

Feliz Yulelog, little snowflakes!  Keeping with my common theme lately, I blew off my morning run today because it was early and I didn't feel like running.  Look son, I need to run 20 miles this week.  I'm pretty sure I'll manage to squeeze those in at some point, so it really doesn't matter if I ran this morning or not.

DW and I had a nice weekend.  Skied Saturday, and spent yesterday at my aunt's house for the annual present exchange.

This is going to be a busy work week, but at least it should be a quiet one.      

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  RD today as I have an FE dinner right after work.  I am still coughing so it's for the best (except I'll be coughing for 6 months, you'll see).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

I'm about to run 8 really easy. If I rememeber, I'll do some core and strength stuff after work.

From the Internet.

2014in2014 finals are over, so I'm resting today and maybe even tomorrow too. 38.25 miles last week, very much a record for me Big grin Hopefully in a couple of months that will be the norm and not the high!

onemile

I need to run 20 miles this week.  I'm pretty sure I'll manage to squeeze those in at some point, so it really doesn't matter if I ran this morning or not.

You should do it all as one run.

onemile

I ran 6 this morning. Felt pretty terrible.

delicate flower

You should do it all as one run.

Coach said no more than 10 miles in one run, but this has crossed my mind!   

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

RD for me today.  Although the university is pretty much shut down for the next 2 weeks, I am working today to get a few extra 'comp time' hours..never know when they will come in handy!   Had a nice run/walk yesterday in a local park, 3.2 miles done on some trails...and found a new trail in the park I had not explored yet, so had fun doing that.   All in all - except for the Damn Dallas Cowboys winning their game yesterday, and it looked to me like the Colts were throwing the darn game, the way they played - I had a pretty nice weekend, except for being sick on Saturday morning.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

I ran 6 this morning. Felt pretty terrible.

I read this as Frank Caliendo doing Charles Barkley, "turrible".

This means you are getting in really good shape. Usually at the peak of my training, the hardest runs are the so-called easy runs. Feels like I can barely move my legs.

Dave

Coach said no more than 10 miles in one run, but this has crossed my mind!   

So, two 10's as doubles one day is OK?

Dave

LRB

38.25 miles last week, very much a record for me Big grin

You beat me handily.  

2014in2014 finals are over, so I'm resting today and maybe even tomorrow too. 38.25 miles last week, very much a record for me Big grin Hopefully in a couple of months that will be the norm and not the high!

Nice week, capped by a very nice run yesterday.

Dave

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day today. Slow work week so I'm just hanging around. Goal today is see how many emails I can clean out if my in box. They pile up so fast. I'm up around 1600 already from being down to under 500 a few weeks ago (and I've been deleting,!!).

Marjorie