Beginners and Beyond

New Spring Running Gear: Post Your pics! (Read 185 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

As a former wrestler and powerlifter, I can't call a tank top a singlet.  I'm sorry, but running singlets are tank tops.

Singlets.

That is fucked up that the dude has a chub while getting ready to throw him over his shoulder

MrNamtor

That is fucked up that the dude has a chub while getting ready to throw him over his shoulder

No, Hopefully that's his cup

@runjerseygirl

Just dropped $150 at Road Runner this afternoon, at the hubby's suggestion.  Wut?!?

Do you even run?

Ball of Fury

Nice!!  I have those Pure Flow's and I love, love, love them!!!

Just dropped $150 at Road Runner this afternoon, at the hubby's suggestion.  Wut?!?

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

@runjerseygirl

Nice!!  I have those Pure Flow's and I love, love, love them!!!

Good to know. My RP and I now have matching shoes, lol! And we usually end up in similar colors without planning it, so we will be quite the sight to be seen together!

Do you even run?

Dave

@runjerseygirl

True story. I was pretty happy today.

Do you even run?

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

So I kind of went a little crazy at the Nike and Under Armour outlet this weekend. I rotated it in Photobucket but for some reason it is still sideways here. Everything in the picture I bought Saturday, plus I included the grey peacock Sparkle Skirt I ordered recently (down at the bottom). With everything I already have from last summer/fall, my running wardrobe really doesn't need anything else!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Zelanie

Kristin- I have that pink UA V-Neck!  I wore it for several PRs!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Awesome! Maybe I will set some PRs in it too this spring SmileSmile

Kristin- I have that pink UA V-Neck!  I wore it for several PRs!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

So  what do you do when you can't run ? You buy new stuff of course. I've been running in the adrenaline gts 12 thought I'd give the 13's a try. And a year ago wouldn't have thought about wearing the singlet , no one would've wantEd to see that!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

I've been running in the adrenaline gts 12 thought I'd give the 13's a try. 

What have people heard about the 13's? I've been running in the 12's for a while, and I would get them again but not sure what has changed in the 13.

Dave

Robert31320

Team TJ

Nothing for me, yet.  There will be a new pair of shoes in the house in another month or so...

Running for TJ because he can't.

What have people heard about the 13's? I've been running in the 12's for a while, and I would get them again but not sure what has changed in the 13.

the only thing I noticed was the toe box was a little more squared and I went up half a size. The salesperson at the LRS claimed not much else changed. Ill give them a whirl on the TM and if they feel too different they'll trade for something else.

i have really enjoyed the 12's.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Don't they let you run in them at the store?  I've run my share of miles at my LRS while trying on shoes.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013