Beginners and Beyond

Non-Descriminatory Saturdailies for Penguins and Speedier Creatures (Read 283 times)

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

We need dailies!  I have learned so much following other peoples programs/progress on the daily threads so might as well see if it will keep on keeping on.

Did 6 on the TM last night.  SRD today and 10 tomorrow.  Legs feel great from HM 6 days ago!  I do think that my treadmill, which is an antique, is seriously incorrectly calibrated which is a bummer.  It tells me I'm going slower than I really am so who knows how many miles I actually did last night. Wink

Happy Saturday, people!

Liz

StepbyStep-SH

I'll join!

After no running the last two days (but plenty of eating), I need to get out there today. Just trying to get myself psyched up for the weather: 17*, feels like 8*. I used to fancy myself quite hardcore, but am not feeling that way this year for some reason.

Not sure of the distance - something between 3 miles and 8 miles.

Have a great day, runners!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

not lazy, just tired

Not much running this week. Lots of eating and some skiing. I'm going out to run in a little while, not sure how far. 5 ish I think. I wish we could move the winter running contest over here from RWOL.

Not if it makes sense.

runfoolery

Please consider posting on the Dailies threads in the General Running forum. We have both a Dailies and a Penguin thread

runmomto3boys

I'm confused about where to post in the dailies, but I know you guys, so I hope it's OK to post here!   8 mile run set for today at recovery pace.  Happy Saturday, guys!!!

Robert31320

Team TJ

I'm confused about where to post in the dailies, but I know you guys, so I hope it's OK to post here!   8 mile run set for today at recovery pace.  Happy Saturday, guys!!!

I agree, it shouldn't be confusing as to where to post.

Running for TJ because he can't.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Post wherever you want to. Some want to continue dailies in here, others will post out there.

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

oops!  Matters not to me!  I haven't been to the other forum yet but will do some exploring this weekend. Smile Thanks!  As long as I see some dailies, I'm happy.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

All of the most recent posts are listed in a box on the forum home page. It doesn't matter what forum, they are listed there. For days, at least 5 of the threads have been ours. As much as we post it should be easy to find a thread in the general area. Some of us have been here for a few days, so we've had more time to look around. A lot of these people came here from another forum 5 years ago, so they are very understanding of our situation.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

4 miles on the treadmill.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

2 or 3 miles later.

PADRunner

See if i did this right.

1.5 cold miles in the park this morning and bootcamp at 9.

Jen2011

Happy to have found you guys!  Thanks for getting us stated Liz!

About to head out for 3 miles today.  Tomorrow is my last LR before my HM in two weeks.  Two weeks!!?!!  Yes, I may start to freak out a little! Thank goodness I've got you guys to keep me sane!  Smile

Have a great day!

Jen

Jen

Upcoming races:

Covenant Health Knoxville 5K 4/7/13 (and cheering on DH for his 1st Marathon!!)

Rock and Roll Chicago Half Marathon 7/21/13

Tower of Terror Ten Miler 10/5/13

Hey guys!

I'm heading out for 4.5 miles soon!  I'll have to go explore all the threads in this forum and the main threads soon too. 

Liz, enjoy the rest day and good luck with the 10 tomorrow! Clowning around

Shari, good luck on the cold run today. 

Stupidlazydog, enjoy your run!

RMTB, enjoy the recovery run!

Lori, great job getting your run in. 

PADRunner, way to go on the run and then boot camp. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

toyger

I'll join too! Thanks HeyDoc!

Rest day for me. I'm coming back from injury are finishing my first marathon 2 weeks ago. I'll try for a couple miles tomorrow.

Jen