Beginners and Beyond

Where is everyone Thursdailies (Read 29 times)

delicate flower

OMG people WHERE ARE YOU.  No posts since 7:30 last night?  It's not like anybody here has better things to be doing.  rof roffles

'Morning!  2400 yard masters swim done this morning.  I felt pretty good, being my fourth swim day in a row.  I've got a bike workout tonight but I will probably just ditch the scheduled workout and ride easy.  My legs are feeling this week's workload.

Wake up.

<3

From the Internet.

We picked up our new car last night, and then I made dinner and put together a quiz (which half the class totally failed, because they HAVEN'T FUCKING PAID ATTENTION FOR WEEKS, NO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE AN A IF YOU DIDN'T PUT IN THE WORK TO UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC) and went to bed. Living that marathon-training-teacher life.

Vacation starts tomorrow though!!! I ran 8 this morning, will jog another 4 this afternoon.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I was doing a thing called work earlier!  I have Pilates, Orange Theory and 7 miles tonight.

Damaris

LRB

We picked up our new car last night, and then I made dinner and put together a quiz (which half the class totally failed, because they HAVEN'T FUCKING PAID ATTENTION FOR WEEKS, NO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE AN A IF YOU DIDN'T PUT IN THE WORK TO UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC) and went to bed. Living that marathon-training-teacher life.

Vacation starts tomorrow though!!! I ran 8 this morning, will jog another 4 this afternoon.

That was funny!

LRB

OMG people WHERE ARE YOU.  No posts since 7:30 last night?  It's not like anybody here has better things to be doing.  rof roffles

'Morning!  2400 yard masters swim done this morning.  I felt pretty good, being my fourth swim day in a row.  I've got a bike workout tonight but I will probably just ditch the scheduled workout and ride easy.  My legs are feeling this week's workload.

Wake up.

#workworkworkworkwork 

Dave

Cyberic

Ran, will run again!

No more marathons

Heading out in a few.

Today's workout includes 4 miles starting at HM pace and getting faster.  So I'm thinking 7:46, 7:44, 7:42, 7:40 - average 7:43.

Tuesday's 1,2,3,2,1,2,3,2,1 hard with matching easy/mod resulted in 4.3 miles at an average pace of 7:43.  So today's run should be a piece of cake, right?

I'm too old for this shit.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

Speaking of shopping, I just spent a hundred dollars on swim stuff.  See what you guys are missing out on!

<3

Speaking of shopping, I just spent a hundred dollars on swim stuff.  See what you guys are missing out on!

How much does a friggin' Speedo cost?

Dave

delicate flower

How much does a friggin' Speedo cost?

$35.  And I got two.  Sorry to say I did not buy banana hammocks though.

<3

$35.  And I got two.  Sorry to say I did not buy banana hammocks though.

The Masters swim group will be sorely disappointed.

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

RD again.  Work. Life rocks.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

Good morning!

RD again.  Work. Life rocks.

Have a great day folks!

FWIW, I registered for the 10k on Saturday.

Dave