Beginners and Beyond

It sucks to be a fish on FriDAILIES (Read 36 times)

LRB

Is that like the purge?

LRB

I would say I ran 4, but it was more like I was a passenger so let's just 4 ran me.

Cyberic

Hot day, Rick?

I'll run after work. Got a meeting this morning so can't come in late, which always happens when I run to work.

delicate flower

'Morning!!

I ran 4

Same here.  Dragged my narrow butt out of bed at 5:30 and said to DW, and I am paraphrasing here, "FTS."  But it's done, nice and easy.  Open water swim planned after work, weather permitting.

<3

Docket_Rocket

That reminds me I am looking forward to the third Purge movie, coming soon.

At a seminar all day.  Will run 7 tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Hot day, Rick?

Nah, just a play on the Friday fish fry.

From the Internet.

Today it sucks to be an owl. At roughly mile 5.5 of my 8 miler me and a bus driver found a fledgling owl and moved the little guy safely off the road. He's still here and looks like he's having a tough time. Trying to get in touch with someone who might be able to help him (animal control, left a message with the bird guy at the state Dept. of Wildlife and Fisheries) but no one's answering their damn phones!

8 w/8x100m strides.

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10.3 after sunrise miles.  It was pretty warm, but I enjoyed sleeping in.  I'm headed to eat all the chips and salsa and a few fish tacos in just a bit.  That's much better than heading to work Smile.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Other than abdominal and core strength focus today, not much until tonight.

Dorian and I have our first trail 5k tonight together, it isn't until 8:30 PM so I will have to have my headlamp on and I might give Dorian a flashlight but I am sure he'll be swinging it around instead of actually using it for what it was made for.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

I ran 8 this morning. It wasn't terrible as far as running goes.

LRB

I ran 8 this morning. It wasn't terrible as far as running goes.

16 miles in 12 hours 'eh? I've done that before and I think it was more of a drag mentally than anything. In your condition it's probably good so you can blow all that crap out of your head.

onemile

16 miles in 12 hours 'eh? I've done that before and I think it was more of a drag mentally than anything. In your condition it's probably good so you can blow all that crap out of your head.

I felt better this morning than I did last night for whatever reason. And it was nice and cool out.

I'm thinking to try to do a few more tonight because I won't have much time to run tomorrow and the time I have will be at like 5am 

Cyberic

Cyberic

Nah, just a play on the Friday fish fry.

Had to look it up. Had no idea what you were talking about.