My twin is named john Holmes  Wink

OK, I had to google that.

Oy.

lol

Docket_Rocket

Haha.

Good, I heard that the axis lost.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wait this is a "running forum"

Yes - faster with three legs.

Oski- sorry if google images didn't have the safe search on.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

grape.

not affiliated with you

Yeah, it's vile and you obviously know the story, but for anyone that doesn't. In 2009 our German Shepherd dog fell to her death off a 50ft cliff. My children had to witness the aftermath of the sudden death of the family pet.

It was absolutely hideous.

So some people in L&O obviously think it's entertaining to try and goad someone into an Internet discussion by reminding them of an extremely upsetting time. What worries me is that if grown adults do this, what do their kids do online?

I think part of the reason people use the dog thing to get to you is because it is an example of your inability to take responsibility for the consequences of your actions.  The situation was far more severe than anything revolving around the amount of crazy you spew all over the internet and seemingly "forget" the next day or week (and then start all over again).

I wouldn't create a troll to taunt you about it, but lets really think about it here... you had something horrific happen because you had poor judgment.  You allowed your dog to run near the edge of a cliff without a leash.  Sadly and tragically, your family pet lost its life and your kids had to witness it.

It's a tragedy when an irresponsible person operating a vehicle is sending a text message and causes a crash that kills someone (or themselves), but what's always somewhat more tragic is that situations like that could have been prevented.

Maybe if you stop acting like everything in your life happens TO you and never, ever BECAUSE of you, people would stop using it as bait.

I'm going to mark this as the last time I try to make you see more than just your own side of things.

I'm going to mark this as the last time I try to make you see more than just your own side of things.

Thanks for the public service announcement.

Tomas

grape.

not affiliated with you

Thanks for the public service announcement.

I don't service the public, sorry.

I don't service the public, sorry.

This made me laugh. Not that I think you are or are not servicing people, but because this is funny.

Tomas

happylily

The L&O truth has been written down. The kk saga has been told. The warnings were handed. Thank you all so much.

Can we move on, now? Does every L&O member feel he/she has to come here to post a comment which is essentially the exact same thing as what has already been said? I thought you guys were funny and creative, but this is just moronic.

And the dog thing, there is just no excuse for it, whichever way you try to present us the story. I'm sorry, but that was vile, I don't care whose buttons you were trying to push...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

runny eggs

Does every L&O member feel he/she has to come here to post a comment which is essentially the exact same thing as what has already been said?

No.

Does every L&O member feel he/she has to come here to post a comment which is essentially the exact same thing as what has already been said? 

No.

happylily

Aww... my witty L&O neighbors... Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

BIS

High Horse

+1 It seems every L&O member feels he/she has to come here to post a comment which is essentially the exact same thing as what has already been said.

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member ~ Groucho Marx.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

11 pages later, and we still don't know the truth.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

You can't handle the truth.

You people have issues