Beginners and Beyond

L&O - the truth (Read 330 times)

You know the temptation to kick you of L&O right now is almost overpowering.   Must resist...

Sorry, I failed.

No problem. Point taken. Seems like you can't handle me there so you want to see me here.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

MrNamtor

No problem. Point taken. Seems like you can't handle me there so you want to see me here.

sound's like maybe a man-crush situation

Yep. Kinda strange.

Tomas

RSX

Maybe he is a guy scorned.

Yep. Kinda strange.

Oh great, a homophobe.

Oh great, a homoprobe.

well come on over big boy. if you want to test the waters.

B&B friends- sorry for posting this over here. They wont let my type play with the L&Osers anymore.

Tomas

MyDogJumpsCliffs

You were trying too hard.... it seemed that you were double dog daring someone to ban you?

RSX

You were trying too hard.... it seemed that you were double dog daring someone to ban you?

What a sick troll name

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

There's a story behind that troll name.  It's intended to push the buttons of one forumite in particular.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

They do follow the drama... I can vouch for that.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

What a sick troll name

Yeah, it's vile and you obviously know the story, but for anyone that doesn't. In 2009 our German Shepherd dog fell to her death off a 50ft cliff. My children had to witness the aftermath of the sudden death of the family pet.

It was absolutely hideous.

So some people in L&O obviously think it's entertaining to try and goad someone into an Internet discussion by reminding them of an extremely upsetting time. What worries me is that if grown adults do this, what do their kids do online?

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

But hey ho, Batgirl condones it and she's in charge.

But hey ho, Batgirl condones it and she's in charge.

You do realize this is B&B and Batgirl is not in charge here, right?  She also censored this troll's post in L&O.  But why let facts get in the way of your deranged ramblings.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

You do realize this is B&B and Batgirl is not in charge here, right?  She also censored this troll's post in L&O.  But why let facts get in the way of your deranged ramblings.

I meant she was in charge of who posts in L&O, and doesn't censor that crap there, so therefore condones it. Let's face it, we all know that it's one cowardly incarnation of one of a few 'guessable' people. Irrespective if it's targetted towards me (which it is in this instance), or not. That was the facet of L&O I never agreed with. When bullying is passed away as banter, I've always stood up against that. It's not banter, it's nasty and covert.

I meant she was in charge of who posts in L&O, and doesn't censor that crap there, so therefore condones it. Let's face it, we all know that it's one cowardly incarnation of one of a few 'guessable' people. Irrespective if it's targetted towards me (which it is in this instance), or not. That was the facet of L&O I never agreed with. When bullying is passed away as banter, I've always stood up against that. It's not banter, it's nasty and covert.

Reread my post.  I said she did censor it in L&O, so I guess you owe Batgirl an apology.  I think the FB group would be the best forum for the apology.  So who are these few guessable people?    Also, you have been historically one of the most abusive poster in L&O, but feel free to tell yourself all the self gratifying stories you want.