Beginners and Beyond

L&O - the truth (Read 330 times)

You were trying too hard.... it seemed that you were double dog daring someone to ban you?

I was. This is true. But why boot someone 4 days after they say something? Pretty stupid to me. Oh well though. It was fun while it lasted. I guess like riding a moped.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

Reread my post.  I said she did censor it in L&O, so I guess you owe Batgirl an apology.  I think the FB group would be the best forum for the apology.  So who are these few guessable people?    Also, you have been historically one of the most abusive poster in L&O, but feel free to tell yourself all the self gratifying stories you want.

'Posters' is the word you're looking for; and it depends what you call abusive. I find snide, passive aggressive abuse whilst garnering support from an online 'mob' on other social media; much more abusive than one person speaking their mind. And if I'm honest, I don't have time or inclination for the former.

'Posters' is the word you're looking for; and it depends what you call abusive. I find snide, passive aggressive abuse whilst garnering support from an online 'mob' on other social media; much more abusive than one person speaking their mind. And if I'm honest, I don't have time or inclination for the former.

Soooo, I guess you are not apologizing to Batgirl?  But hey at least you are admitting that you are abusive.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"  - Gandhi or maybe Yoda

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

Velcro, however you want to re-word your post; or submit an acute angle on your point. I will still say exactly the same as I've always said since I joined L&O way back in 2006? I endured because there were many parts I enjoyed and people I've been online friends with now for years, however there is an 'online bullying' pack mentality that a minority follow. I don't know if they're too dim or to eager to please to understand that, but once again I'm going to say in public that I'm not part of that.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

Soooo, I guess you are not apologizing to Batgirl?  But hey at least you are admitting that you are abusive.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"  - Gandhi or maybe Yoda

No I'm not apologising to someone historically new to L&O, who I now have no respect for now. What we need is an even keel, not someone rushing for popularity... And that's all it is.

Personal attack

No I'm not apologising to someone historically new to L&O, who I now have no respect for now. What we need is an even keel, not someone rushing for popularity... And that's all it is.

Sooo, you base whether you should apologize to someone not on the basis of your actions, but whether you respect them and how long they have been posting on an internet forum.   Interesting moral framework you have.

Can you to get a room, go back to L&O, use Facebook, or make a new forum to flirt with each other?

Sheesh this is a family area.

Tomas

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

Can you to get a room, go back to L&O, use Facebook, or make a new forum to flirt with each other?

Sheesh this is a family area.

Trust me, I'm not flirting... I'm thinking that I've drunk 5 beers and have to get up at 5am to run round a penis.

#artbydmcbride

is this or isn't this the Friday meltdown thread.  I don't want to keep having to move my huge bucket of popcorn.  Big grin

Runners run

Docket_Rocket

Well, that sounds like fun.  I think.

Trust me, I'm not flirting... I'm thinking that I've drunk 5 beers and have to get up at 5am to run round a penis.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

is this or isn't this the Friday meltdown thread.  I don't want to keep having to move my huge bucket of popcorn.  Big grin

It's the Velcro-KK Friday meltdown.

No one else cares. lol

Lol. Damn y'all do things right over there. I have flirted, I have drunk beers, I have been up at 5am, but I have never run around a penis nor had mine run around.

High five lady.

Tomas

B-Plus

Wtf lol.

+1. Maybe I should just pop some more.

It's the Velcro-KK Friday meltdown.

No one else cares. lol

This stuff has me smiling, so it's all good I guess.

Tomas