Beginners and Beyond

I'm Ashley, I posted at RW but I'm a newbie here too! (Read 227 times)

eatrunlivehappy

mom/superwoman

Hello everyone!  I just posted a introduction at runners world today and then found that most people come here instead now.  So I decided to try over here as well.  My name is Ashley.  I've been running on and off for a couple years but am now training for my first full marathon april 7th 2013.  I am a mother of two, divorced, and recoverer of Bulimia.  I have learned what healthy is through proper nutrition and running.  I even started a website so that other people can watch my journey and maybe help people that can relate as well as sharing some delicious recipes!

I plan on posting at both sites and get to know as many people as I can and learn as much about nutrition and running as much as possible.  my website is www.eatrunlivehappy.com   I hope you check it out, maybe try some of my recipes, and watch me as I continue my journey to health. 

Young mother cooking, eating, and running for both mental and physical health.  And I'm not as serious as that makes me sound :) www.eatrunlivehappy.com

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

Welcome Ashley!Smile

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

Shakedown Street

Hi...

keep us posted about how it goes...I know I can't always check everything out in blog-o-sphere...but hit the forums regularly.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Welcome!

Welcome Ashley.

Meat Wagon

Puker

Welcome and good luck on your Marathon training. Which one are you planning to run?

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

@runjerseygirl

Welcome! I can't wait to follow your training. Make sure you keep us updated on how you're doing.  Big grin

Do you even run?

not lazy, just tired

Welcome, Ashley! I like your user name.

Not if it makes sense.

eatrunlivehappy

mom/superwoman

Thank you everyone!  I'm signed up for the St. Louis Go Marathon. 

Young mother cooking, eating, and running for both mental and physical health.  And I'm not as serious as that makes me sound :) www.eatrunlivehappy.com

Pinktastic

Howdy!  Hope you find the forums as helpful as I do!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Nevrgivup

Welcome! Glad you found us! 

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

CClay

Better than all of you

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Welcome!  You should like it here, lots of friendly, helpful folks.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Jess runs for bacon

Welcome, and good luck on your marathon training!

runmomto3boys

Welcome, Ashley!