Beginners and Beyond

Race times in sigs (Read 260 times)

RSX

Oh, then he should be totally allowed to be a complete jackhole on this forum. Did he have that time in his sig?

No one is saying what he did before he got banned.

robinde

No one is saying what he did before he got banned.

I didn't see what was posted, but if I had to make a guess I would bet it wasn't what was said but preemptive against what might be said.

cara3k

Yep, Kittyface, Treehugger5, Quinn...good idea to ban them before they actually did anything ban-worthy.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

I didn't see what was posted, but if I had to make a guess I would bet it wasn't what was said but preemptive against what might be said.

Fascism at its finest.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

LRB

Love the Half

Fascism at its finest.

Ummm, no.  While I think the deleted post didn't violate the terms and I wouldn't have deleted it, fascism is a governmental system.  You have no First Amendment rights on a private internet server other than the fact that the government can't prosecute me for what I post (although there probably is some faceless bureaucrat buried in a basement somewhere in suburban Washington reading it).  In a fascist governmental system, you can be executed for what you say.  Having a post deleted hardly compares to execution.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

LRB

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Yep, Kittyface, Treehugger5, Quinn...good idea to ban them before they actually did anything ban-worthy.

Preventive measure, of course.

In transit, arriving on time. 

No more marathons

Were you banned or kicked out. People have been randomly kicked out of the group by the software.

Meh - if you've gone to the trouble to set up a forum then you get to make the rules.  I just got banned from L&O for posting the following:

bow and scrape             scrape

Meant to demonstrate my total subserviance to the great and powerful scrape.  Guess he didn't see it that way.

Oh well, I was spending way too much time there anyway.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

MrNamtor

The answer is very very simple. If you don't like the rules of a forum stay the f#gh off that forum.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Charming sig there.

No more marathons

Charming sig there.

Yeah, real classy.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

RSX

Fascism at its finest.

Can you even call it that when you don't know what was posted?

MrNamtor

What i mean is that if the rules of a forum are that you respect other forumites and don't act like a 100% asshat -  and you can't manage to do that - then you should not go onto that forum. There's the whole rest of the internet to be an idiot on.

Also, if you first state that suggestive pictures on this forum are extremely bad to post and then LOL it up on another forum at a  suggestive picture with the suggestion of a penile erection, you shouldn't  continue to pester everyone with your hypocrisy..