Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES Offering $100.00 To All Members - Inquire Within (Read 302 times)

B-Plus

LRB - To reduce mailing costs, I'll accept my payment by Paypal or an electronic gift card from Running Warehouse Big grin

RMTB - That's great that you were able to see the PT so quickly, and even better that he has given you some optimism. I hope the run goes well.

Baboon & LRB - That sounds like horrible weather. Stay safe.

Kay - Get well.

Kristin - I had a bout of ITBS a few years ago when I started out. I was able to run on on off while struggling with it for a couple of weeks. I did lots of stretching, rolling, massage therapy, and some strengthening around the hips, butt, etc. Good luck!

Zelanie - HM training? That sounds exciting!

SIAR - Congrats on the streak! I'm at day 29.

AM - 3.5 @ 8:48

PM - 11.5 @ 7:57

I'm hungry now.

@runjerseygirl

Ah yes, here we go.  Brother, dad, me (L to R).  Definitely not the most flattering pic, but you don't have to be cute to burn a cocky bastard with a weak slap shot. Big grin

Do you even run?

LRB

Ah yes, here we go.  Brother, dad, me (L to R).  Definitely not the most flattering pic, but you don't have to be cute to burn a cocky bastard with a weak slap shot. Big grin

That's an awesome pic!  So your brother was a goalie as well?  Who had the best GAA?

Docket_Rocket

Cute, KayPS.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

That's an awesome pic!  So your brother was a goalie as well?  Who had the best GAA?

Psht!  Me, of course!  He was my backup. Smile

Plus, I had the psych factor going for me.  It's hard to tell who's behind the mask, so I made sure they knew they were shooting on a chick.  It freaked the guys out when they were shooting on a goalie with pigtails hanging out the back of the mask.

Do you even run?

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Kay you rock!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Cool pic, Kay!

So I got 5 miles through snowy sidewalks and streets tonight. Felt good.

Robert31320

Team TJ

I wonder if RMTB is still running?

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

Hope her test run went well.  Let me check FB.

I wonder if RMTB is still running?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Nothing....

Heidi, come back here this minute!

Damaris

Fundraising Page