LRB

Hi.

It's currently 72 degrees here.

I'm heading out. Blah.

What's up?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 toasty miles.  My left foot is still being a bit of a whiny little bitch, so I made it another short day.  Time will tell if it's a big deal or just a hiccup.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Dave

Cyberic

I might run short at lunch, or not. Ran 7.something last evening and I'm feeling the DOMS from Sunday's race right now. I could run, of course, but will I?

LRB

I went out for 7 but cut that shit short at 6 because SUCK. lol

That was awful. I had nothing. Glad it's ova!

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have Pilates and weights, but if it's not asshole hot, I might head out and do a couple of miles with hubby.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

'Morning!  2400 yard masters swim done in the pre-dawn hours.

I ordered some new 2XU tights for winter racing.  I've been using the same pair for five years and figured it was time.  Bring on the cold!

<3

LRB

Not sure what I'm having for lunch yet but whatever it is, I want a lot of it!

LRB

'Morning!  2400 yard masters swim done in the pre-dawn hours.

I ordered some new 2XU tights for winter racing.  I've been using the same pair for five years and figured it was time.  Bring on the cold!

I have about four new pair lined up for this season (two with colors 👍), I'm pretty stoked. 

LRB

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 toasty miles.  My left foot is still being a bit of a whiny little bitch, so I made it another short day.  Time will tell if it's a big deal or just a hiccup.

Have a great day folks!

We were talking recovery pace and your pending MRT cycle the other day, and I mentioned how it will find you. Welp, today was one of those times for me. Oof.

delicate flower

I have about four new pair lined up for this season (two with colors 👍), I'm pretty stoked. 

I only use the tights when I race, so I really only need one or two pairs.  My thick Brooks windblocker running pants keep me warm in my coldest runs.

<3

Zelanie

Morning!  At a training today again.

I have my strength workout tonight- 3 x 2 miles at just faster than MP.  Maybe it will be the first run NOT in a downpour since Thursday.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Ugh, this back and forth temperature and humidity is tearing my throat apart 

After last night's 6 miler, which also screws my morning runs up... I just couldn't force myself up and to the track for my first speed workout this morning. I'm hoping that DH comes home early enough tonight and I can head there then, hopefully I will be feeling more up to it by then.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

Now I feel like I should buy some new tights...

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Now I feel like I should buy some new tights...

What the hell is the weather like in your area???? And where the hell do you live again?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)