Beginners and Beyond

SunDailies (Read 32 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I went out for just under 9 easy this morning.  My last day of vacation and I can see I've gotten soft as I wasn't out until after 6:00.  Hitting the road before 5:00 tomorrow will be a task.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

delicate flower

I ran 10.  I have 14 on the schedule but was pressed for time this morning.  I'll finish my miles this afternoon when it gets nice and disgusting out.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 12 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I ran 16 including a 10 mile race that I got a free entry for

Runshortii

I ran 16 including a 10 mile race that I got a free entry for

Was it the Cudahy Classic? I ran it last year. If I didn’t have to work today I would’ve ran it again.

i switched yesterday and today’s run and ran 16 today with 5 @ MP. I forgot what MP feels like

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 with some HM-ish intervals. Got rough towards the end, I don't do well with longer efforts in humid weather.

onemile

Was it the Cudahy Classic? I ran it last year. If I didn’t have to work today I would’ve ran it again.

Yep, I got a free entry for being a pacer at Lakefront!

Well my calf isn’t doing so well. Don’t know what the heck happened to it. RD but unsure if I will be able to run on it tomorrow. About to do some core/hip work now.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

Cyberic

Ran 18.6 miles (30K) today, on the mountain with a few other runners. Was cool. In the end there was just my RP and I. The rest left before.

Took a day off running this week. Ended up with 69 miles. Better balance of quality vs quantity than usual.

Cyberic

Cool that you got a free race Onemile.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Finally got my phone & Garmin to play nice together. I removed my 220 from the app, turned off both, then turned them on and repaired. Now I'll just have to see how long this lasts.

Docket_Rocket

Well my calf isn’t doing so well. Don’t know what the heck happened to it. RD but unsure if I will be able to run on it tomorrow. About to do some core/hip work now.

Oh, no.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GinnyinPA

Jay - sorry your calf is giving you problems. I hope a day or two of rest with massage helps.

Onemile - nice to get free races

It was less humid here so my 5 this afternoon felt pretty good, despite the sunshine.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Cyberic, so no RP drama today?

Jay, hope the calf is nothing serious.

Cyberic

Cyberic, so no RP drama today?

All good now. I'm glad, too. She's a good RP.