Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Run and Done (Read 36 times)

LRB

Hi.

It's pretty windy out but it doesn't feel all that cold.

I'll be going for a run after coffee.

delicate flower

Hello, friends!  Wife has her tri coach at the house this morning for a bike fitness test, so I excused myself for an hour and hit the gym treadmill for three easy miles, following by some stretching.  I've got an easy bike session myself later.  EASY bike session.

35.5 run miles for the week.  Almost real runner miles!

<3

Cyberic

Morning!

Ran 10 easy with strides to finish it up. 64.5 miles for the week.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.5 miles right at daybreak when the rain stopped.  It was still sloppy wet, but at 52F, it was all good.

That gets me 13.5 run miles for the week.   Adding the 84 bike miles,  that's 8.5 hours of exercise.

I only had about 8 hours total last month, which explains why I'm tired as hell.  I'll have to say, it is a pleasant state of fatigue Smile.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Princess Half Marathon done. Have slept 2-3 hours a night since Thursday night. I need a nap!

Damaris

Cyberic

Bought a pair of 1400v4s, on sale. They had one pair left, size 13. They're dark pink . They were $50 instead of $130 (Canadian dollars). I see them at $100 regularly, but $50 is a good deal.

Now, I'm only going to wear them on fast days, but it's still still going to be veeeery weird.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Bought a pair of 1400v4s, on sale. They had one pair left, size 13. They're dark pink . They were $50 instead of $130 (Canadian dollars). I see them at $100 regularly, but $50 is a good deal.

Now, I'm only going to wear them on fast days, but it's still still going to be veeeery weird.

Now sign up for the Princess Half Marathon since you have the perfect shoes for it.

Damaris

Cyberic

Now sign up for the Princess Half Marathon since you have the perfect shoes for it.

Lol

Good Sunday, people.

Happy caffeinating and running, LRB.

Terrific three, Baboon. Enjoy biking later.

Cyberic99, bravo on the ten with strides. Enjoy the new shoesSmile

PleasantRidge, sweet 3.5.

Damaris, congratulations🎉🎉🎉!

6.9 miles on the hamster wheel in 1:02:50. Comfortable 9:11 pace. Lifting at the gym later.

sdWhiskers

9.3 miles easy for a beautiful and peaceful run through some local trails. 41 degrees at the start but then warmed up to 60 by the end. Returned to the car and saw a missed call from DH. Thought it was him checking since i was gone longer than planned but no. A phrase no homeowner ever wants to hear: there's a leak in our slab. Omfg

16 miles. This was about the suckiest run I've had in a while. Weather didn't help - cold rain & wind. But felt like I practically hit a wall around mile 10. Thought about cutting it to 15, but toughed it out. The LRs are the one thing that have actually been going not too badly for me lately. But today was a grind; started slow, and finished even slower. Ugh. Can't believe I'm signed up for an HM in 2 weeks. It's gonna be a trainwreck.

59 for the week.

Dave

RunningWithMyDog

8 km to pick up the car we left downtown last night, and then another 2 km with the puppy.

I ran in shorts!!!!!!!!!!

It's a glorious day here in Toronto, and I'm typing this from my office - staring out the window with a single tear rolling down my cheek.

GinnyinPA

Cool 50 degree damp day here. I got out after the rain stopped and did 20.8 hilly miles. I saw the first spring flowers - snowdrops - and way too much roadkill, so a mixed run. Glutes and feet were painful, but the rest of my body held up pretty well.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Have you ever run a 1+ hour MILE?  Well, I did.  And have pictures to prove it, lol.

Next time, Disney, put more characters in Miles 1 and 3, eh?

Damaris

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Next time, Disney, put more characters in Miles 1 and 3, eh?

So you speak Canadian?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.