Beginners and Beyond

Thursday- It's the 15th (Read 38 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 5.3 windy as hell miles.  Mid 30s and a 15+mph wind made for a chilly start.  Once i got warmed up, it was just windy.  I still liked it.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

It's the Ides of March. Beware of them.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have 13 miles and Pilates today.  If I wasn't so exhausted I would have gone outside at 6am in 50F but it will have to be the TM because I'll have no time otherwise.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Happy Friday-for-me!  I am taking a personal day tomorrow because I have not taken a day off since Thanksgiving.  I am really looking forward to a three day weekend.

2700 yard swim done bright and early.  And by bright and I early, I mean before sunrise.  I went really easy with a long swim on the schedule tomorrow.  I mean, you probably wouldn't do a tempo run the day before your long run, unless Hanson's.  I've got a bike workout later, although I may abandon the workout and just pedal easy.  My legs could probably use it.

The scale clocked in at 151 pounds this morning.  I have not been that light in two years.  I blame the swimming.

<3

LRB

Happy Friday-for-me!  I am taking a personal day tomorrow because I have not taken a day off since Thanksgiving.  I am really looking forward to a three day weekend.

2700 yard swim done bright and early.  And by bright and I early, I mean before sunrise.  I went really easy with a long swim on the schedule tomorrow.  I mean, you probably wouldn't do a tempo run the day before your long run, unless Hanson's.  I've got a bike workout later, although I may abandon the workout and just pedal easy.  My legs could probably use it.

The scale clocked in at 151 pounds this morning.  I have not been that light in two years.  I blame the swimming.

Nice. If I can get to 178, watch out. I was 183 the last time I checked in January, I think. And 185 before that.

bluerun

Super B****

15 trainer, 3.2 AlterG

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Not worth it. Anyway, I've been avoiding the scale for months now. I blame the eating.

10 miles. It was a battle today.

Dave

I mean, you probably wouldn't do a tempo run the day before your long run, unless Hanson's.  

You might race a 10k the day before an 18 miler, if Pfitz.

Dave

RunningOnSand

Good morning! Er, rather, afternoon.

I havent weighed myself in months, bc that would require me to change the batteries in my scale. Too much work, obviously. I’m going more off of how clothes fit. And how I *think* I would perform running with a little less fat.

6.3 miles!

LM, I loved your advice re: the wine. I liked it so much that I added a margarita last night. I really think one of the reasons why margs are so delicious is bc of the salt. Yummmmm.

KCRuns

3.5 blah TM miles

onemile

I ran 9. It felt a lot warmer than yesterday because it was less windy.

LRB

I ran 9. It felt a lot warmer than yesterday because it was less windy.

Yes, it was much more tolerable today here, too. Thank you for sending decent weather for a change!

onemile

Yes, it was much more tolerable today here, too. Thank you for sending decent weather for a change!

Sunday is looking pretty good. I'll try to pass it along 

Docket_Rocket

Ugh. That pedestrian bridge collapse is near me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

Old NYC Half course:

New NYC Half course:

LOL.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog