Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: BREAKING NEWS: Not everyone likes the smell of bacon; who knew? (Read 42 times)

LRB

What up doe!

Heading out for 6 or 7 then hoping work slows down enough for me to catch up on a few things that matter; like going to Bed Bath & Beyond and replenishing my k-cup supply, which after this morning's cup is bone dry.  Gasp, the horror.

See ya!

hog4life

COFFEE!!! But not bacon flavored, lol.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Thanks to the door banger that does not know what she is doing, I have been given a case at the last moment, and I get to spend another day in court today instead of working from home.  Sigh.  Off I go.

I have Pilates, a run with hubby, and maybe weights tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

I do not love bacon. I mean, I'll eat it, but I could certainly live without it.

Will do very easy 4 miles in race shoes.

more women coming forward with Jian Ghomeshi allegations. THIS doesn't sound good at all. I may have been wrong about him.

http://ww2.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/29/canadian-actress-alleges-jian-ghomeshi-slapped-and-choked-her-at-his-apartment

happylily

I do not love bacon. I mean, I'll eat it, but I could certainly live without it.

Will do very easy 4 miles in race shoes.

more women coming forward with Jian Ghomeshi allegations. THIS doesn't sound good at all. I may have been wrong about him.

http://ww2.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/29/canadian-actress-alleges-jian-ghomeshi-slapped-and-choked-her-at-his-apartment

No fan of bacon either. And now no fan of Ghomeshi. Effing a-hole.

5 or 6 at recovery after work. Then I'm going to Montreal to sleep at my SIL's place tonight. We will be going to the airport early in the morning on Friday. I'm nervous, but I'm also excited. I love traveling!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Cyberic

A 20 minutes tempo run (or 3 miles... which is similar... depends on how I feel) today out of 40-45 minutes total.

Tonight I' going out with a friend of mine. My target is not to drink more than 4 pints, and ideally stop after 3. Meeting with one of the company's VPs tomorrow, and I'd like to have my wits intact if possible, hehehe.

delicate flower

Whatcha say there, Sparky!  7 mile run yesterday felt pretty good, and I've got a similar run planned after work today.  The weather is looking pretty crappy this weekend.  I know the NYC Marathon is this weekend and all, but I think we can all agree that my LR Saturday is more important.  Let's all hope the weather clears up for me.

<3

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

5+ easy miles of adventure in a few minutes.

Other than walking downstairs, everything seems to feel pretty normal.

From the Internet.

Morning!

Today will be my 3rd day in a row of run/walk, more run than walk now. The tape that was holding my belly button together has fallen off, I have a gross scar right along the top but it should fade with time I guess.

FreeSoul, I thought of you at the grocery store this morning! Went in just to get coffee and the Thomas's english muffins were all buy 1 get 2 free, so I came home with 3 packages of those suckers because I just cannot resist a bargain. They didn't have the pumpkin spice but I got cinnamon raisin.

B-Plus

SRD. TO, I had not heard of that guy until the recent allegations. Don't revoke my citizenship.

B-Plus

What up doe!

Heading out for 6 or 7 then hoping work slows down enough for me to catch up on a few things that matter; like going to Bed Bath & Beyond and replenishing my k-cup supply, which after this morning's cup is bone dry.  Gasp, the horror.

See ya!

As long as you're caught up on B&B reading, go for it!

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

He was one of the few CBC on-air personalities under the age of 50, and his show was actually pretty good.  Considering the number of people who actually listen to or watch CBC, you are probably not alone.

SRD. TO, I had not heard of that guy until the recent allegations. Don't revoke my citizenship.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Yes, totally.

Safe travels, and perhaps I'll see you in NYC! Bon voyage!

And now no fan of Ghomeshi. Effing a-hole.

5 or 6 at recovery after work. Then I'm going to Montreal to sleep at my SIL's place tonight. We will be going to the airport early in the morning on Friday. I'm nervous, but I'm also excited. I love traveling!

Cyberic

No fan of bacon either. And now no fan of Ghomeshi. Effing a-hole.

You'll be in Montreal tonight? I'm going out for beer tonight, if you want to join in and carb load before your race, we can save a seat for you at our table aux Trois Brasseurs. Smile

Zelanie

I was listening to the Q yesterday, but not with Gian Ghomeshi, and certainly didn't miss him.

In other news, I will probably run some easy miles after work.  Racing that 5K last week has definitely set my recovery back, boo!  But oddly enough I think my resting pulse is finally dropping back down to where it should be.  Now the legs and feet just need to get on board.