Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES - Take: Two (Read 31 times)

LRB

In addition to the dirt and gravel path, the park I ran at yesterday also has an asphalt path that is part of a trail system that stretches for miles. Not that I'm looking for distance, just anything other than 400 meter circles that's not a 40 minute drive. Hopefully my busted up feet will cooperate.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I did 16/3.4 miles of fun.  That's the longest workout I've had in awhile, and I can feel it.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning. Still in PST sigh. So sleepy.

I have 5 miles tonight. Back at the office.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

HELLO LMAO!  2500 yard swim before work.  Tempo run tonight.

I got an e-mail inviting me to a 90 minute meeting at 11:00 "if I am interested."  hahahlololol NO.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

For some inexplicable reason, I opted to do tonight's 5K instead of this morning's solstice run.  Or not so inexplicable... I got to sleep until 5:30 instead of 3:30, even if I did miss a gorgeous sunrise and rode 15 miles on the trainer instead.

And now I get to spend all day freaking out.  I hate evening races.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

I also did not run this morning because I am doing a 5k tonight. Only because work is paying my entrance fee.  Addie made it into a workout and gave me some intervals to run after

Docket_Rocket

HELLO LMAO!  2500 yard swim before work.  Tempo run tonight.

I got an e-mail inviting me to a 90 minute meeting at 11:00 "if I am interested."  hahahlololol NO.

Who the starts a meeting at 11?  And for 90 minutes!  I hate when my boss calls me at 11:30am, oh, it'll be only 5 minutes. Meanwhile, I'm having lunch at 3pm, thanks boss.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

For some inexplicable reason, I opted to do tonight's 5K instead of this morning's solstice run.  Or not so inexplicable... I got to sleep until 5:30 instead of 3:30, even if I did miss a gorgeous sunrise and rode 15 miles on the trainer instead.

And now I get to spend all day freaking out.  I hate evening races

I would be concerned if you weren't freaking out. It bodes well that you are!

LRB

I also did not run this morning because I am doing a 5k tonight. Only because work is paying my entrance fee.  Addie made it into a workout and gave me some intervals to run after

I'd say if you run a PR or close to jog the rest. 👍

LRB

For some inexplicable reason, I opted to do tonight's 5K instead of this morning's solstice run. 

I also did not run this morning because I am doing a 5k tonight.

This, is awesome. 

LRB

Good morning!

I did 16/3.4 miles of fun.  That's the longest workout I've had in awhile, and I can feel it.

Have a great day!

It feels good I hope?

onemile

I'd say if you run a PR or close to jog the rest. 👍

lol no way. It's going to be in the 70's and sunny. I know bluerun can do well in that but not me.  This will be more tempo-ish (I forget how Lauren says it) and then I have 6x2 minutes to do afterwards

Docket_Rocket

Do you have any fast people in that race? You might still win it even if a tempo run.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

I would be concerned if you weren't freaking out. It bodes well that you are!

But... I've accomplished my goal for the year, there's no reason to freak out anymore!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

In addition to the dirt and gravel path, the park I ran at yesterday also has an asphalt path that is part of a trail system that stretches for miles. 

After all of that, I hopped off the trail at the 2.75 point and ran back on the main streets. 

I've just accepted the fact that my ankle is going to hurt no matter what I do, and I'm just going to have to live with it until I can't (because the alternative blows). Hopefully it heals itself but if it doesn't I won't just be sitting around getting fat waiting on it. Instead I'll be getting fat while running on it. lol