Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdailies (Read 43 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm up so let's go

Marjorie

Good morning, Marjorie. Thank you for starting today's thread.

I've been up for about an hour. In another forty minutes or so, I'll hit the TM for another brisk walk on the TM at a 7.0 incline. It seems to help clear my airways.

After that, I'll have a quick, light breakfast before heading to the gym to do weights, push-ups, ab work, and forty minutes of cardio.

LRB

Good morning ladies.

I will be headed to the belt soon...funny that I have not really complained about it once this year.

A sign of maturity maybe? 

Me? Mature? LMAO! 

9 miles on said belt.

Dave

delicate flower

Tuesday Beltday!  I did 40 minutes easy-like before work (5 miles and change).  Got 50 minutes to do after work too.  Why the double, you ask?  Well, I am going to tell you so listen up.  I took a URD yesterday on account of my neighborhood roads not being plowed and BOTH of my gyms closing early.  So, I'm doubling today to get the runs in (coach said I can).

rock

<3

B-Plus

6 x mile tempo intervals

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I've Got Hiiiigh Hopes, I've got High hopes,

I've got high apple pie in the sky hopes! 

This morning's run went really good, with just a little bit of soreness in my upper hamstring but I think that was mainly due to the sets of Donkey Kicks and Fire Hydrant workout thingies I did yesterday.

Rocky and I hit the roads for 5.1 miles this morning, 25 degrees and it was cold. Then I hit the gym for 45 minutes of circuit training, I'd say so far it's a good day.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

StepbyStep-SH

I originally planned to go swim, but my arms, back and legs are all tired from Sunday's cycling/weights. So I think it may be a rest day. (With a side of shoveling after things roll through this afternoon. But only 2-3" expected, so I can't complain.)

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  6 and weights tonight.

Damaris

Rick, your boyishness is part of your charm. Enjoy serving time on the TM.

DaveP MI, nice nine.

Phil, have fun doubling. You're the boss.

B-Plus, excellent intervals.

FreeSoul87, fantastic 5.1 and gym workout.

Shari, have a relaxing and refreshing rest day.

Damaris, have a pleasant run and have fun lifting.

I did push-ups 2.0 miles in 40.32 on the TM. 3.7mph (16:12) and a 7.0 incline. I'm on my way to the gym to do weights, abs, and cardio.

Zelanie

Morning!  Since all of you are getting ON the TM today, I am getting off it for once and heading to the track.  There's a group track workout, and I haven't done one of those in a while.  One group is doing a training plan for the local HM, but I don't know what they're running tonight.  But I think my friend who is doing Hanson's will be there, too, and she has 600s this week.  So I will run something, either with them or by myself.

I loved, loved, loved my new shoes yesterday.  They felt great from the first step.  But I will take my Kinvaras to the track today.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Since all of you are getting ON the TM today, I am getting off it for once and heading to the track.  There's a group track workout, and I haven't done one of those in a while.  One group is doing a training plan for the local HM, but I don't know what they're running tonight.  But I think my friend who is doing Hanson's will be there, too, and she has 600s this week.  So I will run something, either with them or by myself.

I loved, loved, loved my new shoes yesterday.  They felt great from the first step.  But I will take my Kinvaras to the track today.

What shoes were those?  I must have missed it.

Damaris

Zelanie

What shoes were those?  I must have missed it.

Saucony Breakthrus.  I think they're new in January.  More cushion than the Kinvaras, lighter than the Rides.

LRB

3 x mile tempo intervals

Complete.

6.5 total.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Saucony Breakthrus.  I think they're new in January.  More cushion than the Kinvaras, lighter than the Rides.

I bought them.  I have not run in them yet but I will probably try them on Thursday.  The Rides are too heavy, IMO, so I only use them for short slow runs.  I love the colors of the Breakthrus.

Damaris