Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 43 times)

LRB

Yo.

A year ago today, my groin exploded during a 6 mile easy run. It was week 12 of MRT and four days later I took a DNF.

I ran 7 this morning and returned with my boy parts intact.  There will be no marathon this weekend and I am A okay with that!

'Sup?

delicate flower

Hello, Internet friends!  Yesterday was a Monday in many ways and I am just glad to have gotten through it.  Happy to report a slight improvement in my leg situation.  I was back to some glorious exercise this morning with a 2300 yard swim, sans kicking.  Yay pull buoy!

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Started my drive to work and my low tire pressure light came on. Stopped to put air in them and saw a nail. Now waiting at the repair shop. On the bright side, at least I saw it before I got a flat, especially working in the hood. Will run after work.

LRB, glad the boy parts survived.

Baboon, good way to get in a workout with no legs.

bluerun

Super B****

AlterG 7... if I'm lucky, I will finally get to swim tonight.  It's only been a month.  Wonder if I still remember how.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have Pilates, 6 with 2 at MP, and weights tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

6 in a drizzle.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Took three days off, ran 5.6 miles last night. There were hundreds of kids and parents on my grandparents' street and in their neighborhood but Jetta did great. She didn't freak out or growl, she even met my cousins, their kids, my grandparents and an aunt and uncle. She is such s a good, stinky girl.... been smelling like skunk since Friday so I gave her a bathroom this morning.

This morning Jetta and I ran 7.4 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning I

60 min on the elliptical.  I am on day 4 of a round of Prednisone, and my foot feels great.  I'll probably not ruin that by running in the next few days.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

Took three days off, ran 5.6 miles last night. There were hundreds of kids and parents on my grandparents' street and in their neighborhood but Jetta did great. She didn't freak out or growl, she even met my cousins, their kids, my grandparents and an aunt and uncle. She is such s a good, stinky girl.... been smelling like skunk since Friday so I gave her a bathroom this morning.

This morning Jetta and I ran 7.4 miles.

Does Jetta turn into a nut with three days off from running or do you exercise her other ways too?

Cyberic

6 x 2 minutes @ 6:10 mpm w/2 minutes recovery, 35 minutes total.

Cyberic

Yesterday I went to see the doc for a routine checkup. When she started asking about me pee, I immediately said I drank plenty of water and kept it a light color. She was surprised, and paused for a second and two, and told me her patients never talk to her about how they keep hydrated. She was going to talk to me about my prostate. 

onemile

I ran 7 this morning and returned with my boy parts intact.  There will be no marathon this weekend and I am A okay with that!

I kind of wish I was running Monumental

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Does Jetta turn into a nut with three days off from running or do you exercise her other ways too?

....she can get a bit restless... hell all weekend she was driving me crazy wanting to go outside and stay outside. She was quite happy to get back to running last night... which is another reason I chose to run the roads this morning and not hit the track, so I could take her.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I kind of wish I was running Monumental

Cool. I don't. You can have my bib. lol

onemile

....she can get a bit restless... hell all weekend she was driving me crazy wanting to go outside and stay outside. She was quite happy to get back to running last night... which is another reason I chose to run the roads this morning and not hit the track, so I could take her.

Mayzie always wanted to be outside and was happy to just lay in the yard. Bruno only wants to be where I am and if I let him outside and don't go with him he sits by the door waiting for me to come play with him. If I don't, he starts flinging himself against the door.

If he doesn't get enough exercise, he grabs his crib mattress sized dog bed and flings it around the room, throws his ball on top of my laptop keyboard (he knows how to put it into airplane mode and disable the touchpad), or he steals things of mine that he isn't supposed to have (socks or even a sweatshirt or anything he can find) and make sure I see him do it.   He is content to relax and chew his bone or just lay around if he has gotten enough attention/time/exercise for the day but if not, he is a monster.