Beginners and Beyond

Up and at 'em Sunday Penguins! (Read 193 times)

Sloooow.

I'm sat at the kitchen table in my running clothes, looking at the outdoor temperature. It's still 75F outside. I cannot run when it's warm. It's DECEMBER!!!! 75F?!

Ahhhh.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

30 minutes with the fiance 2.25 miles and 30 minutes on my own for another 3 miles, and the streak lives on!!!

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

FancyNancy

So having been absent from RWOL for all of November I guess I missed quite a bit. Glad I found the "Last call" thread and found you all over here!

Sloooow.

Good to see you Nancy Smile

2.4 miles, stop by a Sheriff Department car, couple of mosquito bites later, and I am done for today. I want to crank the A/C up but misery guts wont let me.

hog4life

Nancy! Hi there. I got 1.7 miles, and they hurt!
              Good evening friends I knocked out 16 miles today. All of it wasn't great. I ran to fast on the first half and it was super windy on the way back. I ended up doing some run walking and then going to a co worker's house and she gave me a ride back to my truck. I planned for 16, but my route was about 17.5 or so.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas