Beginners and Beyond

Coulda woulda shoulda TuesDAILIES (Read 35 times)

LRB

Hi,

With the temps at a cool 66 degrees this morning, the plan was to do some intervals at the track. I didn't get in till late though, and thus, didn't get up in time to run a single stinking mile this morning. Oh well.

'Sup

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I jogged 6.3 before daylight.  I don't want to taunt the Running Gods by being too positive, but Smile.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

From the Internet.

Tempo with my club! First 5 in a pack, last 2.5 alone and a few seconds/mile slower 'cause I'm the only one dumb enough to voluntarily go out for a third lap. My coach stayed to time me because he's great like that. Total of 7.5 at 7:50 average pace, technically that gives me a new unofficial 10K PR by a few seconds. Drives home the point that the race I ran on the 17th was ROUGH!

Temps were in the mid-70s and dew point 68 before 6 AM and the whole thing still felt pretty good, I'm super pumped to see how much faster I get once fall rolls around!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have either 7 or an RD tonight.

My mom is having brain surgery today.  It's spreading, WTF.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Hey, kids!  Tuesday is a swim day...2400 yards done with the masters group.   My legs were tired from weekend training, and my upper body was tired from yesterday's swim.  I still managed a decent swim, which pleases me.  5 mile jog to do tonight.

Oh no.  Sad  Best of luck to your mom.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Thanks!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Thanks!

Boy, when it rains it pours, it seems. It's never as bad as it appears though. Smile

bluerun

Super B****

AlterG 8.5.  Swim tonight if I don't pass out from exhaustion first (I should be so lucky).

Good thoughts, D.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

From the Internet.

Oh no! Hope it goes well and she recovers quickly!

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

In response to Cyberic in the Mondailies, I think

It might take me a while to get used to looking at the time, since I'm focusing on getting faster and dropping my min/mile pace.

I'm definitely beginning to notice a difference with my butt though.......

I wasn't able to get up this morning, every time I tried to sneak out of bed Dorian would wake and start saying something.... whether in his sleep or not so I wasn't able to.

Hopefully DH can get home at a decent time tonight and I can get in 6-7 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

min/mile pace.

You don't have to write that each time, the number will suffice. And when there is no number, just the word pace.

Learning how to run a given "pace" without actually looking at it is a work in progress for all of us. Practice makes perfect?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You don't have to write that each time, the number will suffice. And when there is no number, just the word pace.

Learning how to run a given "pace" without actually looking at it is a work in progress for all of us. Practice makes perfect?

Lol

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Weirdest feeling ever; standing outside talking to someone when out of nowhere, a bead of sweat rolls down the small of your back. 

workinprogress11

Wow, I'm sorry. Best wishes to her.