Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: Better known as time-out for adults (Read 35 times)

LRB

Sup.

Rest day for me.

Have you people declared your fall races and goals yet? When does training begin? The only thing I can declare is that I can't declare anything yet. lol

Half Crazy K 2.0

Registered for the NCR half on 11/25. Start a plan on 7/24. Will likely do the low key NCR half on 10/1 (it's $2) and am debating the Baltimore half due to peer pressure at work. Goal, anything under 2:05:41.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I slept maybe an hour, sigh.  6 miles tonight.

I don't have any goals for this year, but I do have 4 marathons and 1 HM left this year.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

SRD.  Driving home today. We left at 3:00 AM. That was a good call.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 25 groovy miles, then jogged about 50 yds.  The ride went much better than the run.  I'm back on IR, and am losing running hope.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Good morning!

I rode 25 groovy miles, then jogged about 50 yds.  The ride went much better than the run.  I'm back on IR, and am losing running hope.

Have a great day folks!

Ugh.  Are you going to see your doctor again to see if there are other options?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

Have you people declared your fall races and goals yet? When does training begin? The only thing I can declare is that I can't declare anything yet. lol

Ha!  Not happening.  I'm sick of having my heart broken.

25 trainer miles.  Picked up my bib for next Monday's 5K.  (I have determined that I need to run 21:08 or faster... which I might have thought wouldn't be a big problem, but then Thursday's disaster happened, so...)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

SRD.  It was steady rain this morning so I am happy I decided to switch my rest day to today.

LRB

Good morning!

Have a great day folks!

Sorry to hear that. Would a cortisone injection help?

From the Internet.

I ran a birthday tempo (3.1 miles for 31 years old!), but I haven't run a straight tempo in quite a while so I split it up. 1.6 miles at 7:34 average (one part finding my groove, one part uphill), 2 minute jog, 1.5 miles at 7:14 average (found my groove, coasted back down aforementioned hill). Nice. I have already napped, in a little while we'll head off to the beach!

Docket_Rocket

Sorry to hear that. Would a cortisone injection help?

I wonder, although his issue is the bone so not sure if a cortisone injection would help, but if so, it would be worth a shot.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

I wonder, although his issue is the bone so not sure if a cortisone injection would help, but if so, it would be worth a shot.

Nope.  (Also... please tell me you didn't intend that as a pun.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

SRD.

Have you people declared your fall races and goals yet? When does training begin? 

Ugh. Don't get me started. I'm still having trouble in my head writing off the 9/10 marathon because that would be writing off Boston 2018. But that's in 2 months and I don't have a training plan. Or a plan for a training plan. I tell myself that I basically just came off training, do I really need to start from scratch with a full-blown 12-16 week plan? Someone talk me down. When my brain is functioning more logically, I am looking at a marathon on 10/15, which would mean starting a 12-week plan on 7/24. I am thinking about buying a McMillan custom plan online, to switch things up. But I'd better get on the stick with that too, because I think you need 1-2 weeks to get the plan built.

Dave

I'm back on IR, and am losing running hope.

This really sucks.

Dave

Zelanie

PR, I can't even tell you how sorry I am. It sucks.

I am in San Fran for a training. Zoe is at the vet for surgery. I think I will run 4ish later, either at the hotel TM or maybe outside. My hotel is on OMG monster hill but maybe that builds character?