Beginners and Beyond

Black Fridailies, aka Thanksgiving Food Hangover Dailies (Read 43 times)

You could not get me anywhere near a mall or big box store today. Or anytime between now and Christmas. Or any time after that, if I can avoid it.

Anyway, I am up way too early on a day I can sleep in, FFS. I will run today, but not anytime real soon. You?

Dave

Cyberic

RD

Little Blue

Good morning Dave!

I am getting ready to head down I-95 to the Cape Canaveral area.  Space Coast HM on Sunday.  I have no big goals, and not a lot of optimism, but I might have an opportunity for an FE with D! 

Have a great day everybuddy!

Docket_Rocket

Me either.  Ugh, crowds.  I have Pilates in a few and 5 miles later.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Good morning Dave!

I am getting ready to head down I-95 to the Cape Canaveral area.  Space Coast HM on Sunday.  I have no big goals, and not a lot of optimism, but I might have an opportunity for an FE with D! 

Have a great day everybuddy!

Woohoo!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

'Morning!  I dragged my lazy butt out of bed at 5:30 this morning to go swim 2000 yards at a new pool.  We'll see if that makes a difference with the breathing problems I've been developing lately post-swim.  So far so good, but I'll give it another couple of hours until I'm in the clear.  I am WORKING today, but my plan is to leave early, take advantage of the 65 degree day, and get a bike ride in before sunset.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Oh, my office is open today but I took today off.  Seems like hubby did the same.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

'Morning!  I dragged my lazy butt out of bed at 5:30 this morning to go swim 2000 yards at a new pool.  We'll see if that makes a difference with the breathing problems I've been developing lately post-swim.  So far so good, but I'll give it another couple of hours until I'm in the clear.  I am WORKING today, but my plan is to leave early, take advantage of the 65 degree day, and get a bike ride in before sunset.

Seems like you tri-training has been good for your running! Cardio is cardio I guess.

19:12, you set the bar high my friend.

delicate flower

Garmin 620 w/HRM is $199 at runningwarehouse.  DAMN.  Is that a normal sale price on that thing these days?  Because that is an awesome deal.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I got in 6.5 that I didn't really want to do.  It turned into a progression run, just because I was in a hurry to be done.  I shall now fight the crowds a little and head to Lowe's.  I'll save enough on a few things to make it worthwhile, or I'll regret going.  Time will tell.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

Me either.  Ugh, crowds.  

Says the one who runs mega races.. 

LRB

Garmin 620 w/HRM is $199 at runningwarehouse.  

That's just despicable.

LRB

Anyway, I am up way too early on a day I can sleep in, FFS. 

This would've been my post at 6:50 when I first saw it, but I forced myself back to sleep and managed another 90 minutes of shut eye. Smile

LRB

I'm not bothered by crowds and actually have always enjoyed shopping, on the chance that I actually get out and do it that is.

I'm a procrastinator so I've never been apart of black Friday type sales except online, where I'm usually buying stuff for me.

I'm one who has to keep it moving in life both figuratively and literally so I could never envision a scenario where I waited in line with the masses to shop at a store.

That said I was at Best Buy last night to buy a keyboard for my stupid tablet and saw some really good deals. In fact I almost bought a 60 inch flat screen, but remembered I am not an impulse buyer. If I were to actually get one I would first have to compare prices from a million retailers to get the lowest price possible. Why is that you ask? Because why pay $600 for something, when you can get it for $500. Big grin

This would've been my post at 6:50 when I first saw it, but I forced myself back to sleep and managed another 90 minutes of shut eye. Smile

And of course I'm posting on west coast time. 

Dave