Beginners and Beyond

Oski is the bestest friend ever! (candy corn related) (Read 79 times)

delicate flower

This arrived in my mailbox today, compliments of Oski.  THIS IS A GREAT DAY.  I lollered when I opened the box.  The cookies are GOOD.

<3

LRB

Really?  If I got those I would consider it an act of war.  lol

happylily

Don't forget to brush your teeth! We want you to keep that bright smile of yours healthy. Big grin

Yes, Oski is great. Smile

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Hip Redux

It felt wrong even purchasing these abominations!   The things I do for friends (and LOLs).  Big grin

Docket_Rocket

This arrived in my mailbox today, compliments of Oski.  THIS IS A GREAT DAY.  I lollered when I opened the box.  The cookies are GOOD.

I hate you!

Oski, send me some candy corn white chocolate!  I have not found it in Miami.  fucking hellhole!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Spoiler alert!  The candy corn M&M's don't taste anything like candy corn.  I'm just saying.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I was tainted years ago when someone offered me Candy Corn soda. It hasn't been the same ever since.

- Andrew

LRB

Oski, send me some candy corn white chocolate! 

Well shit, Oski send me a case of Kendall Jackson Cabernet from Sonoma County, an array of sharp and cheddar cheeses, fresh figs, some globe grapes, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!

Hip Redux

This thread needs less candy corn, and more about how I'm awesome.

Docket_Rocket

This thread needs less candy corn, and more about how I'm awesome.

Sending stuff to Baboon?  No.  Sending stuff to Miami would make you awesome. Joking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Well shit, Oski send me a case of Kendall Jackson Cabernet from Sonoma County, an array of sharp and cheddar cheeses, fresh figs, some globe grapes, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!

Damn it.  They don't have those M&Ms down here!  We're in Cuba, remember?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

tracilynn

Spoiler alert!  The candy corn M&M's don't taste anything like candy corn.  I'm just saying.

No they DON'T!!

They taste just like birthday cake ice cream though !

~~~~~~~

Traci

Docket_Rocket

No they DON'T!!

They taste just like birthday cake ice cream though !

Yum!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

happylily

Five years with you, guys, and I still have no friggin idea what candy corn is... Confused

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

THAT may be the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Five years with you, guys, and I still have no friggin idea what candy corn is... Confused

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013