Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES and the Beast (Read 47 times)

LRB

'Sup.

I ran into a Cabernet called Carnivor last night. Two glasses later I was flat on my stupid fat nose, knocked the hell out.

Oof.

Anyway, it's back to the grind for me today. What about you?

Cyberic

How's the taper Rick? Starting to enjoy it? Or are you still very very tired?

Good Morning!

Beast of burden or pizza burnin'?

5.1 easy is the plan.

From the Internet.

Gym at 8 PM last night, 8 miles at 5:40 this morning, and when I got back in from my run husband blamed ME for his inability to get up and get ready for work on time. "Can you not make this late night gym/early morning running a regular thing?" WTF man. I guess I'll sleep on the goddamn couch next time I go to the gym after dinner instead of taking time out of my workday to go.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Ran 14 in light rain.  It was 56F, so was a fairly pleasant way to start the day.  We are finishing up a 3 day job today, so we can start another job tomorrow.  While it feels as repetitive as it sounds, I just do it for the dollar bills, so it's all good.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

It's cold out!  My upper body is tired from last night's swim.  So there was a small police traffic hold up on one of the back roads this morning.  I see the cop walking around and hear the pop of a gunshot.  When I finally drove past, the cop was standing over a dead deer.  I am guessing it got hit by a car but was still alive, so the cop put it out of its misery.  Well we've all had mornings where we felt like that before.

<3

Cyberic

Little Blue

Backward running race video - reversed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xTTDlVAv4c&feature=youtu.be

LOL!  They're all running very slowly and keep looking over their shoulders.

MTA:  I watched the original, there is a guy in aqua shorts straight out of the 70s.  Afro, tube socks, gym shorts.

StepbyStep-SH

Morning, all.

After a frustrating evening with DS, I put myself to sleep last night with hot apple cider heavily-laced with spiced rum.

Today I will run 6 or so, then do a strength training class after I drop him off at school.

Lauren - My DH and I often sleep in separate rooms because he's a night-owl and I'm up at 4:30 most mornings. That way we aren't waking each other up with coming and going.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

How's the taper Rick? Starting to enjoy it? Or are you still very very tired?

The off day did wonders for my busted up groin and abdomen. Mentally I'm still fragile but that's probably a good thing. Physically I'm still not back but detected the slightest hint of pep in my step late during my run today.  That was pretty cool.

Cyberic

The off day did wonders for my busted up groin and abdomen. Mentally I'm still fragile but that's probably a good thing. Physically I'm still not back but detected the slightest hint of pep in my step late during my run today.  That was pretty cool.

Lol! Was it real or your imagination?

You still have a week and a half to go. Your body seems to be on schedule.

LRB

Probably in my head since the pace didn't change much. It was nice not to have that running through mud feeling for a change though.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

The doggies and I ran 6 miles on the trails this morning, a nice little drizzle that was barely felt in the woods.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

Uhm, yeah. We are about 2 days into taper now. 

Cyberic

Uhm, yeah. We are about 2 days into taper now. 

I'm an expert on tapering now, in case you forgot...