Dave

No more marathons

How's that for a creative title?

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

Well, as long as it's the exception and not the norm...

Ran 4. Will run some more this evening.

LRB

Hmm, all the bases are covered (the what, where, why and when. In one word no less) so it works for me. 

From the Internet.

Little over 7. My legs are tired as hell this week. Lots of illnesses going around right now and my kid has been sick all week, I'm trying to sleep as much as possible and wash my hands constantly so I don't catch anything - it would *not* be convenient right now!

LRB

rant: on/

First off, it's been three fuckin weeks since the time change and I'm still running in the dark.

Second, my run was so awful this morning that at one point during mile three, I laughed out loud.

Lastly, now that I've figured out what to order from Tropical Smoothie and how, I want one located on my route to work.

Hmph!

rant: off/

delicate flower

Good morning, my beautiful friends.  Normally I'd throw unscheduled swims in Thursday and Friday mornings, but I am trying to be good this week and give my body its rest, so I did my scheduled 45 minute spin session before work instead.  Now that that's out of the way, I basically rest until my HM Saturday, except for a two mile jog tomorrow.

We're going to get hit with a really lousy wintry mix tomorrow into Saturday, but thankfully the Connecticut t shoreline (where my race is) will see little to no precipitation.  It's going to be windy though.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 8 or 11 miles today and woke up with a cough.  Dry cough but nonetheless, annoying.  Hoping I am not sick.  We'll see.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

rant: on/

First off, it's been three fuckin weeks since the time change and I'm still running in the dark.

Second, my run was so awful this morning that at one point during mile three, I laughed out loud.

Lastly, now that I've figured out what to order from Tropical Smoothie and how, I want one located on my route to work.

Hmph!

rant: off/

I feel every bit of this, ha.

LRB

Good morning, my beautiful friends.  Normally I'd throw unscheduled swims in Thursday and Friday mornings, but I am trying to be good this week and give my body its rest, so I did my scheduled 45 minute spin session before work instead.  Now that that's out of the way, I basically rest until my HM Saturday, except for a two mile jog tomorrow.

We're going to get hit with a really lousy wintry mix tomorrow into Saturday, but thankfully the Connecticut t shoreline (where my race is) will see little to no precipitation.  It's going to be windy though.

If it's the shit we're getting here now, it's worse than lousy. 👎

LRB

Good morning, my beautiful friends.  

The 935 was released yesterday, why don't you have it yet? 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Eh.... it's an okay title 

Crazy day today, but I got my workout in bring and early this morning. I'm going to shoot for an easy run this afternoon or evening, depending on the weather.

No automatic alt text available.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

If it's the shit we're getting here now, it's worse than lousy. 👎

Hmmm... all we've gotten is warm weather with some rain and maybe some storms....... 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

I would love running in the dark but now it's fucking light as in 3pm kind of sun when we leave for our run at 6pm.  It's the annoying time of the year for us.

Ran 8 on the TM earlier.  Still feel like shit but less so.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

Just looking at your splits for the first couple miles is painful