LRB

Start of a new day?

delicate flower

<3

LRB

That is awesome!

From the Internet.

Docket_Rocket

What a nasty bitchy little kid.  I am glad he fell instead of the cat.  I bet you the whole household is as bad.  Poor cat.

Sorry, I know it's funny, but I just cannot contain myself.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And I guess PAD was a bit lost when he started today's Penguin thread???

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Poo cramps?

PADRunner

My excuse, It's National Twilight Zone Day! I was in another dimension.

Buelligan

What a nasty bitchy little kid.  I am glad he fell instead of the cat.  I bet you the whole household is as bad.  Poor cat.

Sorry, I know it's funny, but I just cannot contain myself.

I'm glad someone had the guts to say what I was thinking.  

LRB