Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES (Read 30 times)

LRB

Yo.

I'm off today so I will run a little later this morning after coffee.

Wha' chu got up?

Cyberic

Ran. Will run again.

delicate flower

'Morning!  4 mile jog done before work.  9:35 avg pace.  That was my first easy workout of the week and I had no desire to run any faster.  In fact, I could have afforded to go even slower.  The jog felt nice.  I used to hate slow jogs.  I've grown to really enjoy them.

Man, yesterday was a busy and eventful work day.  Nothing bad at all...just weird stuff going on.  Hopefully today will be a typical boring day.

<3

delicate flower

Also, I went for a swim last night and I had to cut it short due to a painful stomach cramp (not the PM type and not a side stitch).  It hurt like hell, and it didn't stop hurting until I got home and lied down on my back for about 15 minutes.  When I was swimming it felt like I pulled a muscle in my side, then I got out of the water and realized it was a nasty cramp.  WTF.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I had a massage therapist appointment last night and he wanted me not to lift after it, so Pilates class and weights tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Cupcakes for my daughter's birthday.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I slept in until daylight and ran 5.7 with steady snow showers.  It was a good run.

Have a kickass day everyone!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

I want cupcakes!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 miles.

Dave

LRB

I just completed my VO2 max text. My VDOT measured at 57.

Waiting on the graphs and other numbers now...

onemile

Was this an actual test at a place? Or some workout you did on your own?

Cyberic

Nice. Isn't that higher than what the race numbers (Daniels charts) give you?

No more marathons

11.1 miles at lunch today.

This is my highest monthly miles since March of 2014.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Rest day for me today.  My 6th race of 2017 tomorrow morning.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt