We're getting there...

Elliptical.

I can hardly wait.

Cyberic

We're getting there...

Elliptical.

I can hardly wait.

Smile

Will do some 5K pace running today, but not someting too tiring. Probably 8 x 90 seconds with 90 secs recoveries.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 13.6 w/6x1hard.   My running by feel ability to nail my paces is weak, but has improved a little.  I was shooting for 8:30 pace, and other than the first interval, I was within 17 secs.  I'll take any improvement I can get.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

We are so not getting anywhere. Still stuck in traffic for the last 1.5 hours due to an accident. I have never been late for work. I have driven, I think, 1 mile in 1 hour. Sigh.

My dad is flying in tonight out of Ft. Lauderdale, but I hope that rush hour traffic is better than this.  Might not have time to run tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And FFS.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Good morning!

I ran 13.6 w/6x1hard.   My running by feel ability to nail my paces is weak, but has improved a little.  I was shooting for 8:30 pace, and other than the first interval, I was within 17 secs.  I'll take any improvement I can get.

Nice workout. About running by feel and nailing the pace, I'm far from an expert, but I'm pretty sure the old saying 'practice makes perfect' applies here.

LRB

I have never been late for work.

You should've knocked on wood when you were mocking me a few weeks ago.  

Good luck tonight!

bluerun

Super B****

8.5 on the AlterG.

There's a swim on the schedule for tonight, if I don't freeze to death first.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

You should've knocked on wood when you were mocking me a few weeks ago.  

Good luck tonight!

You killed someone to make me late!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Good morning!!  lol

1950 yard swim with the masters group this morning.  Why didn't I swim another lap and make it an even 2000?  I don't have an answer for that.  It was my fastest swim yet, but still pretty damn slow.  Slowly but surely, I am improving.  I've got a one hour pedal session to do tonight.  No running today.  HOORAY!!

<3

Docket_Rocket

I never knew that while I slept on Sunday, some drunk chick, hit the fence behind our house, the golf path and stopped on the bushes by my house.  If the bushes had not caught the car, the car would have been in my living room.  Drunk as a skunk.  And she tried to leave but between my DEA and ICE neighbor, they prevented it.

My dad flies in today, yay!  No running most likely.  More driving to pick him up.  Sigh.

It was 55F this morning and I am not running.  Waaaahhhh.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

7.2 miles this morning, it was 37 degrees with a feels like 29, winds at 13 mph SW and I fell around mile 3 on ice...... yep.....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

11 mile MLR. Way too fast, ffs. My easy pace is in the 8:45-9:15 range. I think these are supposed to be treated like LR, at the faster end of easy, like GMP+10% = 8:40ish. But I just went out like an easy run, where I never actually look at my watch. Then I look down at mile 4 and I'm at 8:07. WTF? Anyway, felt great, and overall ended up 8:19. We'll see how things feel tomorrow when I have 13. Heh.

Dave

onemile

11 mile MLR. Way too fast, ffs. My easy pace is in the 8:45-9:15 range. I think these are supposed to be treated like LR, at the faster end of easy, like GMP+10% = 8:40ish. But I just went out like an easy run, where I never actually look at my watch. Then I look down at mile 4 and I'm at 8:07. WTF? Anyway, felt great, and overall ended up 8:19. We'll see how things feel tomorrow when I have 13. Heh.

Is this the Pfitz plan?

onemile

Good morning!

What is an 8:30 pace?  Your recoveries seem to vary - do you just start back up when you feel ready?