Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 40 times)

LRB

Good morning. It's 37 degrees out there, brr?

Speaking of that that, rather than pull out all my winter clothes and get them organized to wear, I spent north of three bills last night on new winter clothes.

#procrastinatorsunite

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

It's a pleasant 57F here, and I did not get out and run in it.  One more rest day in the books.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

It was only 48 degrees when Jetta and I ran this morning, I wore shorts but also a windbreaker jacket over my t-shirt...just caused I'm .... me... but it ended up around my hips most the time.

Jetta and I got in 7.1 miles, my legs were sore - all the way from my calves up to my glutes had some aches and complaints.

Now I'm going back to bed.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

Wednesday party people say HEY-OH!!!  I am sorry to report that my 3.5 month streak of no treadmill came to end this morning.  I had an interval workout to do and didn't feel like running in the dark with wind chill temps in the 20's, so I took to the treadmill:

10 minute warm up

5 x 5 minutes hard/3 minutes easy

Interval paces were 7:05, 7:00, 6:50, 6:40, 6:30.  Not bad.  I could have pushed a little harder especially on the first couple of intervals, but I didn't want to push my luck.  6.3 miles at 7:24 avg pace.

<3

Cyberic

Wednesday party people say HEY-OH!!!  

HEY-OH!!!

I'm going out for supper and beers tonight, to watch the hockey game with a buddy of mine, visiting. That thought fills my little heart with joy.

I'm going to run 35 minutes easy at lunch, coz that's all the time I have, thanks to the new administration 

bluerun

Super B****

Isn't a cold supposed to last seven days?!  Mine didn't get that memo.

7.  So cold my neck froze (no really, something is wrong with it), and it does look like I need to get a new HRM-Run strap because mine is essentially useless at this point.  Followed by the breakfast of champions, because FINE I'LL MAKE MY OWN APPLE PIE.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I wouldn't mind some Fall weather, but I'll take the 75F I had for my 4 this morning.  Pilates and maybe the rest of my miles tonight (unlikely since I get home at around 8pm).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Isn't a cold supposed to last seven days?! 

Actually it's about 10 days.

YMMV.

LRB

That crust looks amazing.

LRB

I ran 7.

I wore my thin tights and froze my **** off. 

A little something my coach cooked up.

4x200m @ 7:00-7:30 range

2x800m @ 7:04, 6:53

4x400m @ 7:08, 6:53, 6:40, 6:22

2 mi wu+cd, 8 mi total

Started to feel good near the end there.

Dave

Zelanie

Hardest strength workout on the program done!  Today I just have 1 mile after we watch A Man Called Ove.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I ran 7.

I wore my thin tights and froze my **** off. 

There's a thread in the main forum that can help with that 

delicate flower

I just got interviewed on camera by our CEO...I had to talk few a minutes about what we do here in my department.  Urgh, I do not like doing that!  I did just fine though.  The video will be our company youtube page once it's finished.  They do a video series highlighting various departments across the company.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Hardest strength workout on the program done!  Today I just have 1 mile after we watch A Man Called Ove.

They made a movie of that?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog