Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: Together, we can get through this (Read 45 times)

LRB

LRB

Good morning.

My running shoes will not see the light of day today, and they are probably as happy about that as I am. I will stretch my busted up legs, hips and ass instead. Very lightly, of course.

How does your Monday look?

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  So true about Mondays lasting forever.  Especially if you have a deposition that lasts all day and no one is planning to break for lunch.  Who doesn't break for lunch, waaahhhh.

I have a rest day.  I don't need it, but after running so many miles in the last 8 days, I feel I should.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

I will run some my usual 6, at lunch.

happylily

I have 3 or 4 tonight, and I'll try to work my arms for 30 minutes during my lunch break.

Have a nice Monday, everyone! Hopefully it won't be as painful as we all expect it to be.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

14.1 in the rain.  I hit my mileage goal for the year today, so I'm starting my week feeling nicely staisfied.

have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Little Blue

RD for me.  Errands this morning, then work before two days of rain.

delicate flower

Happy Monday!!  Dammit, that visual about Mercury made me go and read about it on Wikipedia.

I officially begin Ironman training today.  That is, it is Day 1 of my new coach's training plan.  Today's schedule calls for an easy run, which I completed this morning.  I also have a swim after work.

<3

LRB

I will stretch my busted up legs, hips and ass instead...

I dozed off for a few minutes while stretching on the mat. How does that happen. 

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Monday is my non-running day. Might do weight training at the gym after work.  See how I feel.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!!

Had a great weekend, awesometrail run on Saturday, preview for the relay I'm running next month, and then a nice 24 miler on Sunday.  Over 6,000ft total elevation for Saturday's run, several sections that weren't even runnable, had to power hike them, good stuff.  Learned a very important lesson as well, don't block your field of vision when trail runnng, I had my hat down low and caught a tree right in the mouth!  It's better now, but I had a big fat lip for the rest of the day. lol

Trail profile:

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Little Blue

Good morning everyone!!

Had a great weekend, awesometrail run on Saturday, preview for the relay I'm running next month, and then a nice 24 miler on Sunday.  Over 6,000ft total elevation for Saturday's run, several sections that weren't even runnable, had to power hike them, good stuff.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I have a rest day.  I don't need it, but after running so many miles in the last 8 days, I feel I should.

That is a damn fine week's mileage you posted!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

That is a damn fine week's mileage you posted!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

I had my hat down low and caught a tree right in the mouth!  It's better now, but I had a big fat lip for the rest of the day. lol

lol