Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: We Got What You Need (Read 62 times)

LRB

Cool WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay awhile (not literally!) And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

LRB

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Thanks LRB - I just added that number into my phone! Nothing like truth in advertising!

Sometime today I will get my run in - impending thunderstorms be damned!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Good morning, everyone.

I'll do eight tempo miles, ab work, and push-ups today. When? I'm not sure. I'm barely awake:/

Just B.S.

Morning!!!!

Off to swimming, then 7 miles later!

It's going to rain, then snow, then rain again and be really windy.

So I have to pack a swimming bab and another bag stuffed full of running clothes for

two different kinds of weather, depending on when I do the run. That sucker is going

to be heavy!

Have a good one!

@runjerseygirl

Good morning!  It's going to be in the 50's today, so I can't wait for my 3 miles later. Smile

But first, caffeine.

I really want this coffee cozy.

Do you even run?

Mostly harmless

Good morning!  I decided to stay home today because I'm sick.  I have the "It's going to be 65 degrees today flu". It's very rare in January.  I expect I'll feel much better tomorrow.

Just a 5 mile run at recovery pace later today. After some coffee.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning!

Just over 4 pre-dawn miles with fartleks done due to the Flash Flood Watch we have later. I have a hard time getting out of bed, but once I'm done I feel great.

delicate flower

Happy Humpday, muchambas!  I'm headed to the knee doc's in a bit to get final surgery instructions and clearance.  I'll probably walk out of there with an expensive leg brace and a handful of prescriptions.  I've been looking forward to this appointment because I have about a million questions.

60 minutes on the elliptical last night, and I tee it up again this afternoon.

Have a great day!

<3

Mostly harmless

Happy Humpday, muchambas!  I'm headed to the knee doc's in a bit to get final surgery instructions and clearance.  I'll probably walk out of there with an expensive leg brace and a handful of prescriptions.  I've been looking forward to this appointment because I have about a million questions.

60 minutes on the elliptical last night, and I tee it up again this afternoon.

Have a great day!

My 2 cents: write your questions down.  I always forget to ask at least one.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

delicate flower

My 2 cents: write your questions down.  I always forget to ask at least one.

Good advice.  I do have a sheet.  Big grin

<3

Luke79

45 min tempo run....later.  Have a great day everyone.

Luke79

I guess some of our wonderful weather is working its way up north?  Get you some.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  That picture cracked me up, ha!  Kickboxing and maybe a short run tonight.  I get my allergy shot so if I get too much of a reaction, I'll take it as an SRD.

LRB, morning!

Gustav, hope you get your run in.

Basya, hope you awake before your tempo run starts Big grin.

Beth, enjoy the swimming and the run workouts.

KayPS, can you send some of that nice weather my way?  I've been a good girl.

Scott, yeah, 65F would be very rare down here as well, but for different reasons.  Enjoy!

April, enjoy your fartleks.

Baboon, hope the final instructions go well.

Luke, have a nice tempo run.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

flarunner

Mornin' All You Wonderful Peeps!

Looks like you people are doing some great workouts. Good job!

8 miles this morning in what felt like a Spring day. They say that's going to change tonight.

Have a good day everyone. Enjoy the warm temps while you've got 'em!